Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Team Play-by-Play Game Thread: 9/11/2009

Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Team: September 11, 2009

It may have been less than 96 hours since it was Tiger-Cats gameday. But Tiger-Cats gameday is here once again. And so the time to post the thread for posting about the game as it's happening has come. So I'll get it started off once again, as it seems I'm expected to get these threads started off. There might not be as many posts to it, as many of those who post here may be making the trip down the QEW to see this game. In fact, that "Balsillie Tables Conditional Offer for Phoenix Coyotes" thread might possibly have more posts to it today. In any case, here we go.

WHAT – Tiger-Cats Gameday: Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Team.

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and that blue team.

WHY – To see if the Ticats will leave the spies six points behind them, and the blue team eight points behind them.

WHERE - The stadium formerly (and perhaps still unofficially) known as the SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario.

WHEN - Friday, September 11th, 2009, at 7:00 p.m. EDT.

HOW - Radio: CHML (900 kHz AM) or Y108 (107.9 MHz FM) broadcasting from Hamilton.

Television: TSN. "The Steeltown Network" as Chris Davis called it.

Internet: Visit http://www.900chml.com and click the “listen live? link, or simply click here to listen to CHML now.

Click here to view CFL.ca's live scoreboard for recent games. You can click the link to view this game's scoreboard whenever it becomes available, which will likely be just after the opening kickoff.

Click here to view the game preview on Ticats TV.

Click here to view the Tiger-Cats depth chart.

Click here to view the interactive Tiger-Cats depth chart.

Click here for today's weather forecast. At the time I'm posting this, there is a 20% probability of precipitation this evening and winds of 10 km/h are expected. And at time this was posted, it was expected that the temperature will be about 17 degrees Celsius.

Both teams need this win. The Ticats need it to stay ahead of the spies and blue team in the standings, and perhaps even catch up to Montreal. The blue team absolutely must win to keep their season from being considered over. The blue team can't seem to win in their own ballpark, and may be missing a few of their better players. But they'll be playing like their season depends on it, because it does. And you never know what can happen in the CFL. And so I say...

Go Ticats!

8) Another great job, as usual BYF !!! :D

Thanks as always, BYF!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Thanks BYF, great job again, as usual I will be participating!

See you's at 7PM!!

Great Job BYF, I will be popping in from time to time, but I have to leave for work at 9:30pm so unfortunately I will miss the second half of the game.

But like I do for every game I miss, I watch it on TSN.ca's VOD and read this thread from where I left off.

Ill be down in TO making some noise for our cats tonight!

I hope our Cats put in a big effort and its not a WWF type game. We should win this one with a good effort. :thup:

theres nothing wrong with one of those every once n a wile, there pretty fun to watch :slight_smile:

I'm at the game.... somebody do some foolish posting for me. :slight_smile:

Not posting today as Ill be going :slight_smile: EAT EM RAW!

I agree. Gets the crowd all wound up.
I'm mighty pumped for this game!!! Gonna be sweet!

I remember the days of not wanting to go to the Dome because of an assumed blowout. Well, this time, maybe we'll be on the good side of one!

oski wee wee

I wonder if the Argos will realize that pretty much the only success they had was when they ran the ball.
Lets hope our D is ready for it because they had trouble stopping it on labourday.

TiCats D definitely has to plug the holes blue shirts have ran through the past two games. However, I don't want it to be at the expense of Cody-Sam connections. If we are leading at halftime I don't see the blue team coming back. Maybe this would be a good time to bring Joseph back?

less than 1 hour till kickoff

Something foolish? … I would guess that’s Mark calling for me to get involved. OK, buddy, I’ll carry the flag for you.

i think the Cats are going to have 2 play better then they did on Labour Day, capitalize in the Red Zone, I feel the Argo’s will becoming on alot more stronger then did before.If they think they will be able to win a game due to interseption they have another thing coming,I don’t want to be negative - I loved watching the Labour Day game. I just hope the Cats watched alot tape…

Great Job -ThreadStarte, really informative, way 2 go!!!

I'd like to thank you all the others who complimented me on how I started off this thread. It was interesting to see that you plan on reading this thread later on, as I've wondered how many people here read these threads later. It doesn't take long to read through them as most of the posts in them are quite short. I for one will try to take some good notes tonight.

Whether Joseph will replace Pickett is a question to consider. There are a few other that come to mind.

Will Glenn start again? Bellefeuille seems to prefer not to disclose information about who will start at QB. But even though he's not the most predictable coach, I think Glenn will play the entire game.

Will we have a ground game? I know that about 96 hours ago we didn't really need one. But I would like to be reassured that holes can be opened for Cobb.

How will playcalling be different this time? Hopefully we'll get it right in the red zone this time.

Who, if anyone, will be the first to be ejected? I'll go with Rob Murphy. :slight_smile:

I've got CHML on now. Kickoff in t-minus 30 minutes or so.

Non actives

#2 WR Airese Currie

#30 RB Terry Caulley

#53 OL Cedric Gagne-Marcoux

#99 DL Jermaine Reid

On the blue team side, both WR Reggie McNeal and corner Byron Parker are out.

[url=http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2009/09/non-actives.html]http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2009/ ... tives.html[/url]

Drew also said he sees see more Ticat jerseys in the SkyDome seats then blue team ones here: http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2009/ ... -time.html

Go Cats Go!!! Hope we smash those guys by 30 points.

Just listening to Pre game on Tsn. Just got my laugh of the day. Climie, Schultz, and Dunnigan. All agree that they like Andrus and the direction that he`s taking the team :? :smiley: