Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Team Play-by-Play Game Thread (7/7/2007)

Sometimes I also have that happen. Just close the browser window where the CHML players us and try again. Then sometimes it works for me after that.

I’m gonna try using it in firerfox and see how that works… maybe it’s from when I upgraded to IE7.0 Pro, I think it was around that time it started happening…

Thx BYF (your sig gave me the idea…lol)

BINGO!!.. working like a charm

LOL. I don't think it's anything browser-related, as I have similar problems sometimes. It could be on the end of the server that hosts these audio streams.

So there are a number reasons to switch to Firefox, but I don't think this would be one of them. :slight_smile:

Well, it immediately worked whereas last week I could not use CHML at all, tried for 20 mins too

ALMOST TIME!!!!!!

GO CATS GO!!!!

Surprise, surprise, all four members of CBC panel pick the blue team to win. Millington says we struggle to adapt to changes, Frers says Bishop will "mature" and it was also mentioned that Taaffe we have no deep threat. Once again, this makes me want to see Ticats win even more.

Wow, our caretaker addressed the team directly? Hope he's good at giving speeches.

And...they are Back In Black (TM)...I'm a bit surprised, but at least it isn't the whitetard look. :wink:

I don't care if they have grass skirts on loan from the Don Ho Chang Gang Club, just as long as they play hard!

Oski Wee Wee,

Nice flyby... heard it right above my head.. SWEEET

And win. :slight_smile: At least giving it all they have would be good.

Nice to hear that CF-18 drown out Walby, even if was for just a second.

C'mon Boys!!!

Uh oh flag already!

Game on!

Christie kicks off, Holmes gets it to 35. Let's get this off to good start.

Sigh

not a good run there

WTF was that..Is Moses in the house tonight?... parted like the red sea

And we did not quite get off to good start with penalty and short Lumsden gain. And Maas had absolutely no time on the Eiben sack.

Let's hope the D gets it right after Setta punts against wind.

Zeke catches Levingston for a 3 yrd return

Hello Everyone
Let’s hope the Cats can pull one out of the hat today

That sack was NASTY!

Great hoof by Setta and solid coverage.