Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Team Play-by-Play Game Thread: 11/1/2012

Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Team: November 1, 2012

It's that time again. Tiger-Cats gameday is here again. And so it is time to post the thread for posting about the game as it happens. If you want to post about the game as it's happening, this is the place to do so. You can think of this thread as being like a virtual living room where fans discuss the game with each other. You can think of it as being like a virtual broadcast booth where what happens in the game is mentioned and commented on while it's happening. You can also think of it as being like Twitter but without the character limit. There may not be many posts here tonight, with at least some of those who post here being there at the 'Dome supporting the Ticats. But in any case, here we go.

WHAT – Tiger-Cats Gameday. Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Team.

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and that blue team (also known as the Blew Team, TOOT (That Other Ontario Team), Boat People, Arks, Arblows, Arseblows, Argholes, Arenogoods, Argoofs, Vacuum Cleaners, Vacuum Creators, Big Choke from the Big Smoke, Shipwrecks, Dinghy of Despair, Pond Scum, Ugly Bags of Mostly Water, Putrid Biped Excrescences, Evil Incarnate, or They Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken, as you never call them the "Ar******s".)

WHY – To see if the Ticats can continue to have a chance to make the playoffs with a win tonight.

WHERE - That stadium that is still often referred to as the SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario.

WHEN - Friday, November 1st, 2012, at 7:30 p.m. EDT.

HOW - Radio: CHML (900 kHz AM) or Y108 (107.9MHz FM) broadcasting from Hamilton.

Television: TSN.

Internet: Visit http://www.900chml.com and click the “listen live? link, or simply click here to listen to CHML now.

Click here to view CFL.ca's live scoreboard for recent games. You can click the link to view this game's scoreboard whenever it becomes available, which will likely be just after the opening kickoff.

Click here to view what Drew Edwards posts on Twitter. He'll almost certainly be tweeting useful information during the game.

Click here to view the Ticats depth chart.

Here we are, it's the last game of the regular season, and the Ticats need this win to still have a chance of making the playoffs. If they do not win, the season will be over for this Ticat team. And if they win, they still might not make the playoffs, as Calgary needs to defeat Edmonton for that to happen. But even if Calgary does not defeat Edmonton, it would be good to see this Ticat team get a win, and end the season on a positive note, leading us to believe that better times may be ahead. And they certainly should get that win, as apparently, the neighbours down the QEW see this as a preseason game. Losing against this team would be even less acceptable than usual, and so of course, I conclude this last regular season game thread opening post (and hopefully not my last game thread opening post this year) by saying...

Go Ticats!

I hope it's not the last game thread we get to participate in this season.
The Cats have put themselves in this precarious position, now it's do or die and even if they do they will still be on life support for 24 hours.
It will be a tense 24 hours in the Intensive care unit waiting to see if they flat-line after Thursday or Friday. We just have to hope the football Gods are on our side.
All I can do is reiterate BYF by saying:

Go Cats

Thanks for all the game threads this year, BYF. There will probably be higher participation next year.

As Steve Milton wrote these next forty eight hours are a capsule of the 2012 season. I still think the TiCats can win the whole darn thing, or poop the bed tonight and not even make the playoffs.

Oskiee Wee Wee!

The fat lady has finished her warm up backstage, and is waiting in the wings. Given the missing starters in blue, odds are that she won't hit the stage tonight [knock wood]. And with any luck at all, the only singing we'll be hearing tomorrow will be the Hallelujah Chorus.

Thanks again, BYF, for starting this thread, and the rest of them all season. Only three more to go [again, knock wood].

Hi folks!

I don't think I will be able to participate on the forums tonight, but I should have something to add about the game tomorrow. Go Cats Go!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

KICK SOME ARGO A$$ :thup: :rockin: and Glenn the Bobble help us out!

Bakari Grant and Peguese not dressing. Young and Hennessey, as expected, are the other two.

this is game 7 do your job boys LETS GO :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

EXACTLY my thoughts! :thup:

It's game time in a couple minutes.
Go Cats

Greg Peach with the pressure
Holds Toronto to a field goal
Bums 3
Cats 0

what a horrid way to start a football game . .

gee where have I seen this before. Shite the bed guys. Cortez get these guys going!!!

Holy Smokes
4 minutes into the game and we’re already down by 10

Hank needs to regroup and answer that with this drive

Wow.... just Wow :frowning:

Fan_Snuz needs to learn to run a pattern and put some effort into it.

why are they playing zone. for gods sake man :roll:

Only going to get worse by the looks of it.

Game over unless something changes right now. This sucks

These Bozo's didn't come to play they came to watch