Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Bomber Play-by-Play Game Thread

P.U.

this is horrible

Yes thru my fingers covering my eyes…what a disgrace this club is to the cfl…bush league team…the only good thing is i saved 200 bucks not going to the game and will continue to save for the remainder of the season…this season is just about pooched for this sad sack bunch…

EAKIN BLOWS!

Haltime adjustments, anyone? This is going to be tough sledding.

Incidentally: there is NO QB controversy here until further notice. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

seriously i challenge somebody to say somthing positive about this display ...please humour me

Hi all. BYF is here. And it looks like it's quite appropriate that the first words I heard from the a commentator when I turned on the TV were "...the nightmare continues for the Ticats."

Winnipeg leading 22-0 at the half? And so this is how the team responds in a must-win game against an opponent they are capble of defeating? What's going on? Perhaps I can check the threads with criticism of what happneed in the game that apparently are already coming up.

Don't go away folks!.....we can come back huge!

Faith!

well it aint over till its over- Caretaker Maybe stop being so nice to these guys. What are we doing on offence? OC anybody available? We have good players its not the players imo.

its over

Actually they’re not capable. Winnipeg’s defense is outstanding, there’s no way Hamilton can score enough points to win a game. Impossible to run against them too.

HAHA…I dont know what your smoking mikey but can i have some…all kidding aside i hope your right…

First downs: 17-4 Winnipeg.
Net yards: 272-59 Winnipeg.

Brutal. Hard to imagine the Ticats even making it close now.

I understand that Winnipeg is one of the best in the league when it comes to sacks, and our offensive line has not been the greatest. And it looks like my reason for being concerned about losing in the trenches when the 'Cats have the ball is becoming evident on the field as well. BUt is Winnipeg really that good or are the Ticats that bad. Maybe one of you who have seen the first half can fill me in on that.

Let's hope the team shows up in the second half after getting booed after the field after the first.

LOL, even the Ontario biased announcers are having a tough time coming to terms with your ineptitude.

ImO the second and short play, TiCats could have gone deep in that situation, NO guts no glory.

Interesting to hear Corey Holems say in that interview that the team is still in it, and Lancaster saying they just have to come together, etc.

But our only hope now might be if Winnipeg takes the rest of the night off.

Not a bad retuen by Yeast, taking us to our 45. But will it be enough for the offense to do something about the zero on scoreboard?

Maybe I should have known the answer to that. Two-and-out.

:)

We could start a contest to see who gets their walking papers this week...

It is pretty ugly, but here’s one: Tay Cody is playing a great game.