Tiger-Cats vs. Als Play-by-Play Game Thread (9/11/2010)

Tiger-Cats vs. Alouettes: September 11, 2010

Tiger-Cats gameday is here again. And so the time to post the thread for posting about the game as it happens has come. If you would like to post about what happens during the game as it happens, this is the thread for that. There might not be as many posts to the thread this time, as it's only this who wish they could be at the game who'll be posting to it. But this thread is here for those who want to participate in it. And here we go.

WHAT – Tiger-Cats Gameday: Tiger-Cats vs. Alouettes.

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the Montreal Alouettes

WHY – To see if the Ticats can move into a tie for first place in their division, and extend their win streak to five games.

WHERE - Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton, Ontario.

WHEN - Saturday, September 11th, 2010, at 1:00 p.m. EDT.

HOW - Radio: CHML (900 kHz AM) or Y108 (107.9 MHz FM) broadcasting from Hamilton.

Television: TSN.

Internet: Visit http://www.900chml.com and click the “listen live? link, or simply click here to listen to CHML now.

Click here to view CFL.ca's live scoreboard for recent games. You can click the link to view this game's scoreboard whenever it becomes available, which will likely be just after the opening kickoff.

Click here to view Drew Edwards' blog. Drew will probably be doing live updates during the game.

Click here to view the game preview on Ticats TV.

Click here for the Tiger-Cats depth chart. Adam Tafralis may be listed on it, but considering what happened, I think he could take the day off if he wants.

Click here for today's weather forecast. At the time I'm posting this, there is a 20% probability of precipitation and winds of 15 km/h are expected. And at time this was posted, it was expected that the temperature will be about 22 degrees Celsius.

Before the season started, it was believed that the Tiger-Cats were capable of being among the best teams in the league, and could challenge the Alouettes for first place in the division. And now is the time for this Ticat team to prove that it is that good. The Als may be missing their starting quarterback, but that can be considered another reason the Ticats must win. They must be able to beat Montreal to get to where they want to be. And so now I say...

Go Ticats!

Ticats are playing at home, and Montreal is without Calvillo.

Despite that, the Alouettes are still the class of the league. If the Cats are going to prove they belong in the top echelon of the league, this is the day they must do it. No excuses, just execution.

And I believe they can, and will, do it.

Go, Cats!!

8) How right you are Wilf.
   If we are going to beat Montreal this year at all, then this is the day to do it !!

It would be nice to send a message and dominate Montreal in this game. A total domination would prove we can play with them with or without Calvillo. And I think we CAN get a convincing win here. Time will tell

There is something about fall football at IWS. Should be a good game, The boys will need to bring that same intensity today as LD. Montreal will be tough to beat. GO TABBIES!!

I'll be watching Jason Jimenez quite a bit today. I also want to see if the secondary can have a good game against a tough group of receivers.

Hick n' Mac are gunna have a big day today!! :rockin:

X3

Time to set a tone!

;)

EAT 'EM RAW, CATS!

Ticats will win handily.

Cobb will get 120 yards and 2 TDs and be a thread killer :lol: :wink:

Go Cats !

(hey, I ran into the "famous" Cats Claws face-painter, Pat Schlegal the other day down in the city and we had a nice chat. She was all decked out in her Ticats fan gear as usual) :smiley: .........she's an awesome fan and even better person.

Kickoff is imminent.

Thankfully we have the Miller-Dunigan broadcast team calling the game!

Als driving -- Als got it by >< this much...

Bellefeuille is challenging the spot.

God damn, we need to stop them.

I thought for sure he was short on that one. Good challenge. Bad ruling.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Held them to a FG.

Hello folks!

Duval is good with the FG.

3-0 Als

Newsflash: McPherson is not Chris Leak. LOL

Glenn with the armpunt -- not a good decision!

And yet again, we don't take the kickoff.

INT by the Als on the underthrow. Both penalties against us. D'oh!

What a terrible start. What are they trying to prove?

What a joke.

Awful awful start.