Tiger-Cats vs. Alouettes Play-by-Play Game Thread: 7/14/2007

Tiger-Cats vs. Alouettes: July 14, 2007

http://www.cfl.ca/themes/cfl2/graphics/team_mon.jpg
vs.
http://www.cfl.ca/themes/cfl2/graphics/team_ham.jpg

It is gameday once again. And so it is time for one of these threads for discussion of the game as it happens to be started once again. For those who will not be there at IWS tonight, this thread can be the place where you can discuss it with others who are following the game outside IWS.

WHAT – Tiger-Cats Gameday, Tiger-Cats vs. Alouettes

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats, and the Montreal Alouettes.

WHY – To see two teams with an 0-2 record look to get that much-needed first win.

WHERE - Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton, Ontario

WHEN - Saturday, July 14th 2007, at 7:00 p.m. EDT

HOW - Radio: CHML (900 kHz AM) is broadcasting Hamilton, or CJAD (800 kHz AM) broadcasting (in English) from Montreal.

Television: TSN/RDS

Internet: Visit www.900chml.com and click the “listen live? link, or simply click here to listen to CHML now.
You can also visit www.cjad.com and click the “listen now? link if you would like to hear the game from the perspective of Montreal’s talking heads (in English.)

It is also available CFL broadband, which you can sign up for if you click here.

Click here for the game preview here on Ticats.ca.

Click here for the Tiger-Cats depth chart. Interesting to note that every position expect the quarterback position on it has a starter denoted on it.

Click here for the Alouettes depth chart.

Click here for tonight's weather forecast. Right now, there is a 60% probability of precipitation this evening and southwest winds of 25 km/h are expected. And at this time, it is expected that the temperature will be about 21 degrees Celsius.

And so another Ticat gameday is here and it begins with the Ticats having an 0-2 record. Their opponents have the same record, and both teams must see this as a game they cannot afford to lose. That first win is highly important, and neither team will want to be left with an 0-3 record. For both teams, this can be thought of as the first game of the rest of the season. And if these two teams are looking for at least some success this year, this game is a must-win for both teams.

Go Ticats!

Great job as always, BYF!

Thanks. Unfortunately, I might not be able to be participating in this thread this evening. But last week's game thread was thirty pages in length for a game that was also at IWS, so I'm sure there'll be quite a few posts here anyway. So for those who want to read about what was said during the game as it happened, there might be a good play-by-play of what happened here.

Nice job as always BYF!.. 8)

Another fine job BYF
Hope you can catch some of the game
It starts in 6 hours 39 minutes
Go Cats

Superb job BYF! Go Kitty Cats Go!

Russ do us fans at the Game Proud on this thread.
nice work BYF

Excellent job yet again BYF… Sadly I won’t be participating in today’s Game Day thread… I have a prior engagement… I have to sit through the Cats clawing the Als…

Going to the game baby!!!

GO CATS GO!!!

Okay everybody… see you after the game. It’s time to pull out of Cambridge. See you after the game. And remember… I want to come back to a HAPPY thread!

I will try and help from here in Vancouver. Wish I could be there :frowning:

Anyone know why CHML has got a re-run talk show on right now?.....

The broadcast schedule clearly says it should be the Ticats pre-game show.....

http://www.900chml.com/station/schedule.cfm

In the game preview video Rick Zamperin mentioned the pre-game starts at 6:30 EDT.

Thanks..I missed that....

Even the part of the CHML website that tells you what's "on air" at this moment says "Ticats vs. Alouettes"

:?

The pre-game show here on Ticats.ca started last Monday!! :lol:

I'd love to see the Als go 0-3. It'd look good on 'em.

An Argo-cat fan

I will try to be pithy in my observations if not voluminous in the play-by-play.

Unfortunately, it is unsettled outside here in Montreal, so I won't be able to do the balcony thing.

Go Cats Go!

18 degrees in Hamilton right now??? Lucky bast****. We are are sweltering through 34 degree weather for the 3rd straight day with 4 more in store.

the game can also be watched live (40 second delay) online here

http://www.tsn.ca/

maas is starting...

It's game time
Let's go Cats

The yellow jersys today is that part of the change of fortune thing