Tiger-Cats vs. Alouettes Play-by-Play Game Thread:10/8/2007

Tiger-Cats vs. Alouettes: October 8, 2007

http://www.cfl.ca/themes/cfl2/graphics/team_ham.jpg
vs.
http://www.cfl.ca/themes/cfl2/graphics/team_mon.jpg

Tiger-Cats gameday is here once again. And so the play-by-play game thread for discussion of the game as it happens is due to be posted. So as we prepare for Thanksgiving dinner, this will be the place to discuss this game we will be watching.

WHAT – Tiger-Cats Gameday: Tiger-Cats vs. Alouettes.

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the Montreal Alouettes.

WHY – To see if the 2-11 Ticats can surprise the Als and finally get a win away from IWS.

WHERE - Percival Molson Stadium in Montreal, Quebec.

WHEN - Monday, October 8th, at 1:00 p.m. EDT.

HOW - Radio: CHML (900 kHz AM) broadcasting from Hamilton, or CJAD (800 kHz AM) broadcasting (in English) from Montreal.
It is also available via Sirius Satellite Radio on Hardcore Sports ch. 186 and Play by Play 4 ch. 119.

Television: CBC. The game is available in HD. It will also be on RDS.

Internet: Visit www.900chml.com and click the “listen live? link, or simply click here to listen to CHML now.
You can also visit www.cjad.com and click the “listen now? link if you would like to hear the game from the perspective of Montreal’s talking heads (in English.)

It is also available via CFL broadband, which you can sign up for if you click here. It will also be available via CBC’s website, and you can bring up its Internet broadcast if you click here.

Click here to get CFL.ca's live scoreboard for recent games. You can click the link to view this game's scoreboard whenever it becomes available, likely just after the opening kickoff.

Click here for the game preview here on Ticats.ca.

Click here to view the video game preview via Ticats TV. This video that is 4:52 in length consists of excerpts of interviews with Taaffe, Armstead, Caulley, and Cody. It was interesting to hear Armstead say he had to make better decisions. It was also good to see clips of last week’s TD pass and blocked punt. However, the information given about Lumsden seems a little outdated.

Click here for the Tiger-Cats depth chart. Good to see Printers is listed as the starting quarterback on it, not good to see Lumsden not there at all. Cavka replaces Jerome Davis, and Adams and Lofton start at DT and LB respectively.
Click here for that "interactive" depth chart that the Ticats have.

Click here for the Alouettes depth chart.

Click here for this afternoon's weather forecast. Right now, there is a 40% probability of precipitation this afternoon. Northwest winds of 5 km/h are expected. And at this time, it is expected that the temperature will be about 16 degrees Celsius.

And so gameday is here and the Ticats again, and they take on a team that is also struggling. However, without Lumsden, the Ticats may not have much of a chance. But this could be an opportunity for the Ticats to show what they can do without him, and that they can win away from IWS. And let us hope that on this Thanksgiving Day, we’ll be thankful for a Ticat win.

Go Ticats!

Every game a fine posting by BYF

Cats have to win on the road sometime, statistically it's inevitable.
Let's see if this is finally the game

See everyone in a few hours

Go Cats

. However, without Lumsden, the Ticats may not have much of a chance.
I will take exception to that statement. Terry Caulley has proven to be a more than capable and able back in the games he has played for us !!!

If the Cats can’t win a game without Lumsden, then they have a lot more problems than we know about !!!

Ticats will win, maybe today, maybe next week... But not because 'statistically it's inevitable'.

Try telling U of T Blues that a win is statistically inevitable. A win is the result of good play, preparation, and absence of bonehead plays. Hopefully, today is the day.

Oski-wa-wa
Whiskey-wee-wee
Tigers, Eat 'em raw!

Finally Hodges gets bumped from a starting spot!!!

I predict we will get five sacks today, and Hodges' replacement will get one of them

Nice job once again BYF.

Although I'd rather see Lumsden in there, Caulley is proving himself a capable back too. I'm most interested in seeing what Printers can do now that he's been in the system a few weeks.

Oskee Wee Wee!

I'm a dreamer, I say we win the next five
games and beat Montreal for a playoff
stop. Anybody like to join by dream??

Yet again another great PBP thread BYF, and for the first time in 3 or 4 weeks, I WILL be participating...lol

Good Luck Cats!

Get us that elusive ROAD W

I didnt think he has played THAT poorly?

It's do or Die Today ..

Go Ticats...

3 CBC of Panel Pick us to win..

Greg Freres Picks Montreal

It's about game time
Let's Go Cats

I'm trying to watch on rds.ca (I'm at work) but our server is shown as being in Phoenix so it won't let me. Is there any way around that??

BG the only way i know is to pay the 10 bucks to watch it on CFL.ca

You can go to CFL Broadband but you will have to pay to watch it

nice return 38 yards

Nice return my Armstead

well Casey can run

Damn FG time

Moving the ball
Keep it going