Tiger-Cats to Host Coaches Clinic

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will host their first ever Coaches Clinic for local minor football and high school football coaches on Saturday, May 1 from 1-4pm at the Canadian Football Hall of Fame.

Registration costs $50, which includes admission to the clinic, lunch, two tickets to a Ticats 2010 home game and a Ticats gift.

Ticats Head Coach Marcel Bellefeuille, Offensive Coordinator Mike Gibson, Defensive Coordinator Greg Marshall, General Manager Bob O'Billovich and Head Athletic Therapist Chris Puskas will be on hand to share their expertise in a variety of topics.

"We look forward to providing a clinic that will benefit local coaches and ultimately assist with the development of local minor football players," said Bellefeuille.

To register and find more information, coaches can click here.

Looking forward to it

Wow, great deal! Just for the advice of the experts is with more than $50. Add lunch, a gift and 2 tickets to a game....this is better than X-Mas!

I went to one in the mid 90's when I lived in the Hammer. It was just before the 94 season and was lead instructed by then HC John Gregory. I loved it and even won a $150 Reebok track suit they raffled off with us.

For me a Educated Fan is the best kind..
I go to alot of these clinics I love learning Football
who better to Pick up where Mac Staff left off for me.

What a Great Day this was

Learning from Staff

The Day Started Obie He spoke to us about How Raio works
Then we had Coach Gibson in to talk about OLine for 30 Min's

We broke for lunch

Then had CFL Ref speak about Coaches and Ref Conduct during games
Then Coach Marshall Was in to speak about D-Line
Follow by CHRIS PUSKAS who Spoke about Keep players healthy to play.

Then to finish We learned about the Quick passing game from MARCEL BELLEFEUILLE

We ran a little long but it was great Day of learning . I Do it again next year for sure.