Tiger-Cats Sign Four D-Linemen

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced today that the team has added import defensive linemen Jada Brown, Ronnell Brown, Shawn Crable and Brandon Gilbeaux to the roster.

For more information about these signings, please click this link: http://www.ticats.ca/article/four-added-to-d-line

Good.
We need more guys named Brown.

I've seen Shawn Crable play a few times. He's very athletic for a guy that's 6'6" 250 lbs.

Crable looks like the good one in this bunch and could compete for DE spot
Ronnell Brown looks like a strong DT candidate

Marc Schiechl also looks like a really good candidate for DE along with Greg Peach signed as a free agent
and Robert Rose who is a DE but played some DT for the cats last year so they have some options here

I think Rose and Peach will stay it's just whether or not Rose will play DT or DE it depends how good Crable and Schliechl and Ronnel perform .

I would still like to see a CFL veteran DLINEMAN signed to play DT

UFL folding is going to be a good feeder this year for the CFL teams.

Do I sense a Brown vs Brown family feud coming up? :lol:

You guys are continuing your string of success in free agency and quite simply have the best scouting in the league.

Your only mistake that I can tell, and spare me the financial justifications and I am not aware of any medical issues, was letting go of Stevie Baggs but that's okay because I hope the Eskies will sign him. :slight_smile: