Tiger-Cats/Blue Team play by play thread!!!

Hamilton Tiger-Cats host the blue team in their second preason meeting of 2006.

Game time: 7:00pm (1900 hrs)EDT
Date: June 9th 2006
Place: Ivor Wynne Stadium, 75 Balsam Avenue North Hamilton, Ontario
Television: None
Radio: www.900chml.com

Weather during and before game time:

6 pm 17°C Variable cloudiness
7 pm 16°C Variable cloudiness
8 pm 15°C Mainly clear
9 pm 14°C Mainly clear
10 pm 13°C Mainly clear

Directions to Ivor Wynne Stadium

From Toronto:
Take the Q.E.W. Niagara and exit at Burlington Street. Proceed west on Burlington Street. Turn left onto Gage Avenue. Turn right onto Barton Street. Turn left onto Balsam Avenue, which is two blocks west of Gage. The Stadium is located on the west side of Balsam Avenue two blocks south of Barton Street.

From Niagara Falls:
Take the Q.E.W. Toronto and exit at Burlington Street. Proceed west on Burlington Street. Turn left onto Gage Avenue. Turn right onto Barton Street. Turn left onto Balsam Avenue, which is two blocks west of Gage. The Stadium is located on the west side of Balsam Avenue two blocks south of Barton Street.

From Kitchener:
Take Highway 8 East through Hamilton. Highway 8 is named Main Street within Hamilton’s city limits. Follow Main Street East through the downtown core to Balsam Avenue and turn left. The Stadium is located on the west side of Balsam past Cannon Avenue, approximately 3 blocks north of Main.

From Guelph:
Take Highway 6 to Highway 403 Hamilton. Exit at Main Street East. Follow Main Street East through the downtown core to Balsam Avenue and turn left. The Stadium is located on the west side of Balsam past Cannon Avenue, approximately 3 blocks north of Main.

From London:
Take Highway 401 East and exit to 403 East (exit 235). Exit at Main Street East and follow Main Street East to Balsem Avenue and turn left. The stadium is on the west side of Balsam past Cannon Avenue, approximately 3 blocks

OSKEE WEE WEE
OSKEE WAA WAA
HOLY MAKINAW
TIGERS
EAT ‘EM RAW

SOMEBODY had to do it...

Yup, I was waiting, but could not wait any longer.

By the way, it looks very strong that my 3 day assignment that was to start Friday morning, will be postponed due to inclement weather in the area. It started raining around 5:00 this morning and is supposed to keep up till sometime Saturday afternoon. So I should be able to participate in this thread

We missed you last week, shooter.
Good start to tomorrow's game. Let's have some fun.

Lets hope we can do to the blue team what the Western Cats (the Lions) did to the Stamps tonight.

Looking forward to it. I imagine the blue team will play their starters a bit longer. They will not want to be embarrassed two weeks in a row. :o
The place should be hopping.

Great Job JL.

I can't wait to get out of here and down to IWS.

Only 7 hours until I leave for Ivor Wynne...and 5 until I leave school

I need football!!!

Great thread .... shooter!!

Way to be!

...and all 'Cat fans .... please vote in this poll ... thanks, Turd

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6459]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... pic&t=6459[/url]

I unfortunately will not be participating in this game thread tonight. And I hope that you'll do well in giving a play-by-play of the game. I enjoyed looking through the last one. It looks like you people sure had fun. I must say I like the comments made after Ricky Williams came into the game. You can click here to read those posts.

Have fun! (Again!)

I won't be on this thread, but I'll be at the game!!!

Nice job on the thread
I'll be here in the morning

Some of us have to go to the game.Including me.I always read this thread the day after or the night after the game.have fun with it.

And lets not forget before tonights game there will be a tribute to Travis Claridge with a minute of silence.

Everyone going to the game, be there early for this.

You can also follow the game on the cfl site: http://liveplay.cflcentral.com

Ok boys and girls, pregame show on CHML starts now.

Listening from Regina SK, interested to see Holmes out class/play Ricky W.

...all season long! Cory Holmes we will miss, treat him well Hamilton!

Almost time !!
Greg and his coaches have some very serious decisions to make by tomorrow night.
So let's not forget that while winning is great, the most important thing tonight is to give everybody enough game time that Greg can make the right decisions.
Having said that, a win would be great going into the regular season.

Hello Everyone
It's almost game time
Let's Go Cats

Belly is full, beer in hand, popcorn being made!

I'm ready for game time!!!!