Tiger-Cats at Evil Incarnate Game Thread, Sat Oct 25, 4pm et

Tiger-Cats vs. Argonauts
Sat. Oct. 25
4PM ET / 1PM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

It's Us against Them for first place, the Ballard Cup, and a chance to put them in a huge hole in the East playoff race. If players in this rivalry can't get up for this battle, they don't have a pulse.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

For those going to the game, leave a little extra time for travel. The Gardener Expressway is down to two lanes from Lakeshore to past Spadina due to construction. Also a reminder that there is no left turns from Lakeshore to Spadina. Almost got smushed last year before the Eastern Final because a couple of morons can't read signs. They were Ticats fans too...

If you are avoiding the Gardener and you want to access Spadina, use Queens Quay.

Russ:

I enjoy all your substitute team names. But in light of what has happened in Ottawa this week

I don’t think the the Argo’s deserve to be called “evil Incarnate”. After all, it’s only football we are dealing with here. :wink:
That title for a sports team does not come close to what it means. The true meaning of “evil incarnate” and its latest example has suddenly become very apparent to everyone else here in Canada.

How about a poll to come up with a new and more sports-attuned name for the blue team?

ARGOS-SUCK!!

http://argos-suck.com/wp-content/gallery/celebrities/barker.jpg

DVP is also closed in both directions. This usually creates a bottle-neck as the Gardiner Expressway gets downtown & people have to find other ways to go north through the city.

Get On The Go Ladies & Gents!

Today I will have two teams, wearing the colours of both. They are the Ticats and Canada. I hope all other Hamilton fans follow my example.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Oh yes, @ mr62cats:

While I agree with the sentiment you expressed, in practice, if we make any changes to our culture due to the tragic events that took place this week the terrorists win. So, yes, I think the Argos are "Evil Incarnate" and that they truly do suck.

:cowboy:

Mike:
Well yes...the blue team sucks. But that's where it should end in my opinion.
Enjoy the game. Wish I could be there. :thup:

If the Ticats beat the Argos they wrap up a playoff spot, even if they lose next week in Ottawa and at home to the Als.

If the Argos lose they still have a chance to make the playoffs by beating the Als next week in Montreal and then beat Ottawa in the last game of the season, while hoping the Ticats beat the Als.
An Als win next week or in Hamilton eliminates the Argos.

:D :D :D

DEAR EVIL INCARNATE: WAX ON...WAX OFF!

;)

I love the return to the franchise names! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I am pleased we agree that Evil Incarnate is the appropriate franchise name for the club in question. :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Pigskin Putrescence it is! :wink:

Grigsby will be wearing the Duece today

Thanks for the pic Grover!

Ticat Garb - check!
Copious supply of brown pops - check!
HD feed of the game - check!
Anticipation for a mauling - double check!

Ordering Greek food for a few hours...

:D :D :D ;)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAYAI!!!!

Grigsby changed his number to 2

These afternoon games are for the birds, it's 4:00 in the morning here.
A Ti-Cat win will make me feel better

Ugh.. Collaros, you HAVE to chuck it away when in trouble eh!!