Tiger-Cats at Alouettes Play-By-play Thread

Just under two hours to kickoff, and I thought I'd start this one.
I'm not holding out much hope for our O-line, and I hope Dane escapes the game without injury.
If our D-line can't stop Stanbeck, then we're in for a long night.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

game day!

(ignore the week, but the rest is correct :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Players are on the field warming up

Let’s get this game started!

Lots of Ticat fans there

Dane needs 14 pts. to surpass Jeremiah's 2 game total.

While I expect our D to be really challenged by Stanback, Adams, Wieneke and their other receivers, I think our special teams will have trouble with Montreal's, as-fast-as or probably even-faster-than Speedy, returner .... Mario Alford.

TSN put this game on TSN1 and TSN5.

Rogers Ignite package has TSN4 on channel 30 (the old channels?) and TSN1 at channel 516 and Channel 520 in Guelph's lineup. So Rogers makes it hard in the East to find the two Eastern teams on their cable. Think Bell versus Rogers.

Just a tip for those trying to find the game on Rogers cable.

Now back to the game thread.

Oskee Wee Wee

Well fortunately we have all five TSN stations although 4 would be our regional station. No problem finding it.

Now to see if a return to the east and to past success in La Belle Province can repeat itself!

Wtf is that?! Damn that looks good! Minus the pickle

1 Like

Some damn fine poutine. :beers:

Damn! I had to go back and take a second look for fries :rofl: that's a beauty. Good job Montreal, I guess I shouldn't be surprised Quebec would have great poutine lol

1 Like

No problem at all if you cut the cable and streaming through the TSN direct

Ready for kickoff

2 Likes

LGTC's

Great return by Frankie!!!

Great return by Frankie! Now to put some points on the board!

Can see the "field position" crew getting ready to pounce

1 Like

Coin toss for flex in fantasy football between the two returners in this game. I didn't take Williams lmao