Tiger-Cats and winning

Predict how many wins the Tiger-Cats will have?

Well since the Argos are going to win 15 (Says OShea) I have to say.... 16.

If we can go 9 wins we will make the playoffs. Our offence is clicking better than last year. We need our defence to keep improving.

I'll say 9 wins.

Awesome graphic, tragic member name.

I like the member name - it'll provide instant street cred in the years to come. A way of saying "no bandwagon fan here, I've had been share of suffering". :wink:

Interesting. The correct spelling of the man's name would increase any street cred though.

Has anyone seen the new Esk's website?

9 wins would be fantastic turnaround.
10 they have arrived...

7 if we play well
9 if we play very Well

The Cats will have to at least split their four games with the Als and wrest the Ballard Cup from the Blue Team to have a shot at the playoffs, IMHO. It is too early to tell, but if Jesse can remain healthy and is utilized effectively like Thursday night, 9 wins and a run for a playoff berth isn't out of the question. We'll see at the end of July whether a corner has definitely been turned.

Oski Wee Wee,

I'd say 7 or 8, I don't think we're going to hit .500 just yet.

10 might be asking a lot. We maybe much improved, but HOW much.

I say 8-10 or 9-9 if we're lucky. That's nothing to be ashamed of though, especially after our futility the past few years.

18 wins!!!!!!........next year :slight_smile:

this year....9 wins

I will go out on a limb and say 10, but we need to figure out what Montreal is doing.

I would rather have 20 wins - don’t forget the Eastern Final and the Grey Cup… (pre-season doesn’t count)

How do you no i wasnt saying 16-2 in the season plus the 2 playoff wins?

Well, I know we have to take it one game at a time, however I'm going way out and I'm going to say...lucky 13.
13 wins in 2008.
Cinderella story, of the CFL, this year.

you really think 13? thats only 5 losses. we already have 1, and we still have 3 games vs. montreal