Tiger-Cats Add WR Fish To Roster

Are you angling for a link?

Oh! The depths to which we will sink to lure the suckers!

Don't carp about it. I thought you were my chum!

Spider Robinson would be proud of you guys...

(Walks to the chalk line, shot of Lagavulin in hand, holds it up and exclaims "To O'Bie!" He then drains the glass and hurls it into the fireplace...)

OK, now that was a good one I must admit.

Would take a "bow" but that might lead to a slew of EITHER archery or violin jokes. So I'll just bob my head...

If Reggie is more slippery than Mason which is very slippery then make room for Fish. Give Reggie the rock bass. :lol: :oops:

As an Argo fan, I don't want to come across as "trolling" when it comes to Fish, but I was really looking forward to that cop show I had mentioned earlier that he was going to star in with Eric Estrada..."Fish & Chips".............

Thankfully no. Now I’m glad A.J Gass and Charles Assman never suited up on this team, especially not at the same time lol.

I'm not sure about this transaction..................sounds a little fishy to me!!

Yes, you wonder how they “lured” him here, who “hooked” him. If he’s a “cast off” from another team then its “sink” or “swim” in his first game or we throw him back.

I want to weigh-in one last time. Obie is simply restocking after the pre-season, by gar. If Fish can platy the game then he deserves his dollar. While I hope that he performs like an angel he might turn out to be a devil on the run. I don't think he's a clown.

Now, as the French say..... fin.

Gentlemen, with all the arguing that goes on on these forums, that was some of the most enjoyable and punny reading I have done since joining the sight years ago. Well done to all great to read. With all that has been said I for one hope Fish sticks with the team. Oh, no I have been caught up into the net of all these puns, ahhhhhh,!!!!

If you see Reggie in civvies you would think he should have a skate board under his arm. :lol: :oops: