Tiger-Cat Alumni 13th Annual Wall of Honour Dinner!!!

The Hamilton Tiger-Cat Alumni Association is thrilled to be hosting the 13th Annual Wall of Honour Dinner at Carmen's (1520 Stone Church Road East) on Thursday October 24th. Cocktails and Porchetta start at 6pm with the dinner commencing at 7pm.

This year, with the construction of the new Tim Horton's Field, there really is no "Wall" to recognize an All-Time Tiger-Cat Great! With this in mind, the Alumni Association has decided to ask all Tiger-Cat inductees to the Canadian Football Hall of Fame to attend the evening of the 24th as a tribute to the 50 years since the first Hall of Fame induction class was announced right here in Hamilton.

We are expecting many of the inductees to attend plus members of the 1943, 1953 and 1963 Grey Cup Championship teams!

As well, there will be a large Silent Auction with plenty of CFL nostalgic and collectible items.

Tickets are only $100 each and include dinner and drinks. They are available by emailing Mark Bowden at http://www.htcaa.ca. Proceeds from the event go towards the MS Society of Hamilton and the Alumni Association's support of minor football and other local charities.

Don't miss out on this exciting night of Tiger-Cat fun!

Cheers,

Mark

Lots of items for the Silent Auction are rolling in.

Team Autographed Stampeders jersey
Team autographed Bombers Football
B.C. Lions autographed Lulay jersey..... I guess that was done before he got hurt....
Team Autographed Argos Football :roll:

Anyone know how to post a picture?

Thanks to everyone who bought their tickets for tonight's 13th Annual Tiger-Cat Alumni Wall of Honour Dinner.

There will be a ton of Tiger-Cat Alumni there tonight. Probably more than have ever attended.

There are a lot of great CFL items in the silent auction including a team autographed Tiger-Cats "Wildcat" helmet, several jerseys and numerous framed and autographed items.

This should be an awesome night for football fans, the MS Society and the other charitable works supported by the Alumni Association.

See you there!!

Mark

8) I will be there tonight, as I have been for the past several years.
  Any forum members from here going tonight ??
   It is always a great night, and a chance to meet many of the TiCat players from the past and present !!