tiger being brought back to ivor wynne

just in.....bob young has brought the tiger back! great move.

Wonder if he likes Berrys?

What do you mean did he bring back the od symbol ????

8) No !!! It is a live tiger that they used to have at some games a few years ago !!!

here's the link to the blackout night news release ,it also mention's about the 500 pound tiger named robbie coming to ivour wynne firday night.

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=18524]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?module=n ... &nid=18524[/url]

k thank

Is it the same tiger as before? Cuz that one used to blast opposing players with urine and musk, right through the bars of the cage. Not sure if we can count on this one to do so or not.

Tell me Scott Mitchell and crew don't want to see some Bombers blasted with animal secretions. I bet he's got it all set up.

The Tiger that was on the field when Mr. Young was introduced to the fans sadly passed away....she was a privately owned cat and was totally blind by the way.........but still took former Ticats player Bob Krouse down in a beauty open field tackle during the ceremony with the alumni :wink:

And the Tigers that were in the cages at the west end zone many years ago were from the African Lion Safari.

This one coming tomorrow night is a completely different Tiger. I still don't want to mess with anything that big thank you very much......I'll keep my distance :lol:

I'm going to be honest.. I LOVE tigers and think it is so cool there will be one at the game.. at the same time, I'm concerned of the level of stress that being in that kind of situation could put on the tiger. I'm expecting that there will be keepers from the bowmanville zoo there with the tiger who will make sure that the tiger's well-being is a top priority, and therefore, the audience's and the tiger's safety will be a top priority.

Maybe if they can get Maas to pet the tiger, it will take his throwing arm.

I want pictures of the big kitty, Cara!

You got it... will these hold you over until then? :slight_smile:

(I took these at the Toronto Zoo on Canada Day)

Cara, I still maintain you're the best amateur photographer I've ever seen......and one of the nicest persons I've come to know in years....

...I really hope the Tiger-Cats organization sees the value in giving you a field pass one of these days.....us fans will benefit!

.........keep up the good work friend! :stuck_out_tongue:

What? Maas is not that stupid. If he pets the tiger, it will be with the 'other' arm.
but nice try anyways....

The Eagle - :thup: :thup: :thup:

He has a throwing arm?!?!

I'm not a huge fan of bringing a live tiger into the stadium for games. Transporting the big cat into the city and onto the field to be surrounded by thousands of screaming humans will probably be disorienting and stressful for it.

Honestly, I think kids especially find wild animals in cages cruel now, and not the spectacle they used to be.

The should bring in the tiger and put Michael Vick in the cage with it. Let him see what the dogs experienced.

There is an Argo forum you know.. You are in the Ti-Cats forum. You must be lost..

Then we'll just have to let it roam free.

Sure beats the half time dog show!

Jokes aside, good point.

Who's wearing the Hamulet?