Tie Domi to sign with Ti-Cats!

According to Marty York, Tie domi is to sign with the Ti-cats replacing Boreham as kicker for hamilton. What a surprise!!!!!!

:lol:

Looks like Marty has been hanging around with Ricky recently...

he did act as honorary something (coach?) for the argos in a pre-season game

Stevie Y just retired from hockey so he could pursue his life long dream to play DE for the TiCats too......according to Marty that is....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well if this is true...which i highly think it isnt, we have a competition between 2 coaches....which coach is more of an idiot...danny maccocia or greg marshall??

i choose maccioca-dumb coaching descisions even tho he won the grey cup as a rookie

I would have to say Maccioa as well, simply because Marshall is handicapped with Paopao.....

Please...It hurts so much already.....

That actually sounds like something that moron would say...

I would never put “honorary” and “Tie Domi” in the same sentence.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like Marty York is keeping his streak alive!

Good one Turkey!

I don't think Domi would be any better at putting a football between 2 posts than he was at putting a puck between 2 posts.

This just in from Marty York and his sources: Ed Belfour has been rumoured to assume the role of Pigskin Pete by the Labour Day game.

hopefully he wont break a hip

actully i have a tie domi movie he used to kick field goals in high school and did some promotional thing with the Argos …

… but i do have to agree its not true…

Maybe that was the joke. And I've seen that movie too.