Tickets too expensive!

Wanted to take someone to a game, but individual tix are ridiculously priced. If you want good seats near centre, it's $70! Even sitting along the goal line is at least $50! And endzone seats are $25 a piece, but you see hlf the action and have the sun in your face the entire game.

Absolute rip-off and a joke.......sorry Cats, you lost a customer.

Hey bud, we aren’t talking the slow, boring, game of baseball where they play 160 games a year, night after night because it isn’t tough on your body. Even hockey at 80 games, not the per game toll on the body like football, basketball the same. This is a full contact sport. This is football and TiCat tickets are inexpensive for what the players bodies take.

But whatever your viewpoint.

I dunno, the prices just took me by surprise…and after some investigation, they’re also the most expensive seats in the entire CFL…which is ludacris, but, whatever.

Sorry folks, for top notch CFL entertainment those amounts are not expensive.

I still say forking $70 to see a football game is way too much......and that's not even the highest price.......

TSN HD is all I need!

I think the problem lies that you can get top notch nfl tickets in Buffalo for cheaper or the same price. Plus you get the NFL atmosphere with it. I tend to agree 70 bucks to watch a CFL game is a bit steep considering the other forms of entertainment out there. I used to go to a lot of games, but with just buying a house and a wedding on the way I go to one game a year now which we do as group from hockey and we tend to go to Buffalo Pitts or Cleveland.

Oh...gimmee a break...the best stadium in North America! :thup:

I have 4 seasons on the W goal line...$88.00 I donated tonights to Community Living!

buy "seasons" or a flex pack! you will get your money's worth! :wink:

Weird though, I actually think a CFL game is better than NFL live......shorter breaks in between, not as many commercials.......plus, I'd miss all other NFL games that day.

But, yeah, have a house, kids, etc., it's a $100 night.

Buying season't tickets A) costs more than the $70 I don't necessarily have to not watch my favorite team and B) doesn't help me with a 1 game gift.

And no, IWS is not the best stadium in North America......not by far.

Name me another stadium where you are so close!

I’ve been around Canada and the US. The only other stadium that I considered decent compared to Ivor Wynne, is in mothballs. (Silverdome)

In terms of sight lines its great but in terms of comfort and ammenities its horrible. It not fun paying 70 bucks to sit on wooden bleachers where the fat guy next to you takes up half your seat haha

Being close is not everyone’s favorite spot. In fact, comfort and stadium (not people) atmosphere are my #1 and #2 priorities when going to a game. I want to also be entertained during commercials, intermissions, etc. A nice walk through the stadium with vendors, people, sites, memorabilia, etc. is important to me.

Then again, my season seats (with the 25% discount) cost $89.

If you buy a Flex or Seasons you get a Cheaper Price.
The Ticats Warn People the single tickets where going up

Being close is not everyone's favorite spot. In fact, comfort and stadium (not people) atmosphere are my #1 and #2 priorities when going to a game. I want to also be entertained during commercials, intermissions, etc. A nice walk through the stadium with vendors, people, sites, memorabilia, etc. is important to me.

TOFAN

* Private message

stay at home then

I will, which is the entire point of the thread.

I find it funny that a TOFAN (is that Terrell Owens or Toronto?!?, I hope it’s Toronto) is complaining because, have you seen the prices for Toronto?

To sit in the endzone at the Rogers Dump is 33 dollars.

To sit near mid field, you have to pay more. It’s that simple. If you only want to go to a game or two, you pay the money. If you want to see more games, buy a flex pack and if you love the Cats, buy seasons.

I sit in section 8. Seasons are 38/game and walk up is 55. They are good seats between the 30 and the 40.

What other sports (beside the Bulldogs and Red Wings, which NO ONE in this city supports) can you go to for that price?

I understand that people can’t afford to go to a game. That’s really too bad. You can see just as much, if not more on TV. Just please don’t start complaining about the cost of cable!

Here are are the Blue teams prices which are more than Hamiltons. Are ticket prices too much? Maybe but not the most expensive in the league.

[url]http://www.argonauts.ca/page/single_tickets[/url]

Looks Like Ticat Land is the 2nd most expensive other than Montreal. The Irony, the 2 best "game day experience" stadiums in the league ........ so we get what we pay for ........in my opinion.