Tickets to Moncton game

I know someone with 2 extras. Contact me asap if you are interested and I'll put you in contact with him.

They've been snapped up... man, that didn't take long!! :thup:

They are selling for 100 to 150 bucks a piece local.

A very limited number of tickets to Scotiabank Touchdown Atlantic are being released to the general public on Tuesday, September 21 at 10:00am. The tickets, which were originally held for various groups and other requirements, are in the ‘bronze’ category and cost $49 each (plus service charges).

Fans can purchase the tickets by calling the Moncton Coliseum Box Office at (506) 857-4100 or toll Free at 1-888-720-5600; online by visiting CFL.ca/touchdownatlantic or in person at the Moncton Coliseum box office located at 377 Killam Dr, Unit 100, Moncton, NB E1C 3T1. Box office hours are Monday to Friday 10am-6pm - Saturday: 10am - 2pm. Accepted: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Cash payment will be accepted at box office.

Scotiabank Touchdown Atlantic, the first ever regular season CFL game to be played in Atlantic Canada, will feature the ‘home team’ Toronto Argonauts and the Edmonton Eskimos. It will be played on Sunday, September 26 at 1:00pm at Moncton Stadium in Moncton, New Brunswick.

This email was sent by: Canadian Football League
50 Wellington Street East, 3rd Floor Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C8 Canada

Too bad only the home team will show up for this game.

Both teams will feel right at home. :cowboy:

If anyone is looking for 2 tickets to the game in Moncton please go to the FriendsOfTheArgonauts site and PM KCArgosfan. He has been unable to log on to the CFL.ca site since the changes were made so I offered to help him out this way.

Good Luck