ticket sales are still looking prearty sad

If the Lions win big and put on a good show there could be a large crowd next Friday for Montreal, especially if the weather turns bad.

And I think some people may be holding off going this Friday and will go next Friday.

Right now everyone is in a wait and see mode to see how this team turns out

dupsdell, pick up your private messages, please.

be carefull dupsey, you know what they say about women scorned :twisted:

I texted a few of my friends after reading this and hopefully I can get a few of them out on Friday night. Where is the best place to buy cheap tickets? Im assuming 7-11 sells out of their Lower Bowl tickets early on so I'll be probably sitting up top.

no aparently there are lots left.

I am bettin the subject in question doesnt have a clue how to get messages. :twisted:

They're now selling Section 10 Upper Deck.

Did you just hear Jim Mullin's tirade on 'NW about our city not being a good sports town?

David Beckham drew 48,000 and he's going to outdraw Bob Ackles?

This is an Event town and nothing more. Sickening

gameseven get off this line if you are going to be so dam negative, this is not an event game ok seeing bobby ackles tribute is not the biggest event in this city exspecally to youn people, if we would have said last year even that we will get close to 40,000 on a hot summer night people would have bet $1000, it would not happen, so lay off.and beckham was a one shot celebrity deal we see the lions 9 weeks out of the summer and fall, i bet youif he came again exspecally in the summer you would only see around 35,000

this time i just checked ticket master and it looks like lower bowl singles only, and they have now moved the $27.00 tickets in the upper deck check out for your self who does not belive me, how in the world do they only have 31,000 sold they must have more.

and the beat goes on...
and the beat goes on...

Seriously, dupsdell, check your private message box...I'm not responsible for things that happen if you decide you really don't need to receive the information contained within...

I just heard they are going to erect old Empire stadium and play the game there. Woo Hoo! We got our sellout! :wink:

David Beckhan and the Spice Girls are playing at BC Place? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sonny & Cher, early 1970’s I beleive! :wink:

It now appears that there are only singles left in the lower bowl. Hopefully 40,000 is still possible, maybe even 45,000. If I could be there I would but it's a long drive from Nova Scotia, I'll be watching though.

There is no excuse for anyone who's ever been a fan of the BC Lions NOT to attend. Barring being out of the city on family vacation, illness or work commitments - football fans should be in the seats.

I bet if you told everyone they got a free beer and hotdog it would sell out.

I also urge everyone to buy a $5 tribute pin - I plan on purchasing 3.

yes i agree i think there is a lot more than 31,000 sold if the lower bowel only has singles left.

Okey dokey, dupsdell...since you refuse to pick up your messages, despite several requests to do so, you leave me no option but to out this on the public forum...and since it's on an attendance thread, I'll know you have seen it.

I have received several complaints about your creating new attendance posts continually; therefore, please isolate ALL your attendance concerns for coming games to one solitary thread (this one). Other threads you create for attendance will be simply deleted.

This is by no means an unreasonable request, and despite your lack of respect in picking up your private messages, I'm sure you'll see fit to comply with this.