Ticket deal

Got an email today that said,

the Tiger-Cats are offering season seat holders the opportunity to purchase additional silver level tickets for $25 (regularly $63.50) for the Thursday, July 31 game against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers
That's cheaper than bronze Season tickets.

OK , they are offering a promotion to their dedicated customers for one game .......and the point is ?

The point he is making is “that’s a great deal” and we should all know about it. Maybe some people will consider season tickets.
What do you think his point is?

Exactly slimjim, the point is: Buy some! That's a great deal!

I'm asking friends and family that don't usually go if they want a great deal that I can get them, and hopefully expose them to some great local entertainment.

Limited offer.

WOW, somebody needs to keep up. "Free pre-season game tickets from your employer" :roll: What's that got to do with the ticket offer???

The game is on July 31st. A Thursday night, against Winnipeg. I have 4 season's tickets...I'll probably give mine away anyway, (I have to drive 100 miles one way) but YES..."it's a good deal for a season ticket holder to get tickets for friends". :wink:

Woody, I had 2 seasons for Guelph last year. Look woody, I don’t know if the stadium will be done on time this year and if the team might need to have some other plan. I’m passing on seasons until I see what the deal is, up front and personal, not a bunch of trucks and workers there trying to get it done on time. That might sound callous, so be it. Show me the proof, all the great photos here and comments still haven’t convinced me enough.

Wow 100 miles Impressive :thup:

Its a great deal

Impressive for sure! Woody is as great as a TiCat fan as you'll find. I'm just not in Woody's category as much of a fan with that much faith in what I here about this and that with regards to the stadium's completion status.

Why are you so worried? If the stadium isn't done, and they have to make other arrangements, you'll be offered a refund. They're not just going to take your money and run.

It will be ready for the Season Home opener :rockin:

Earl - even if you have not bought season tickets yet I hope you at least bought some single games or a 3 game flex pack for games later in the season when there is no doubt everything about the new stadium will be fully complete. There are not that many seats left for many of the games this year (looks like under 500 for some) if the 'Select your seat' function on Ticketmaster is accurate.

Based on the amount of time you spend posting on these forums I would have guessed you would have purchased 4 gold season tickets long ago.

Buy some seats and stop your whining about the stadium. You will be refunded if there are changes to the venue.

WOW, somebody needs to keep up. "Free pre-season game tickets from your employer" :roll: What's that got to do with the ticket offer???

The game is on July 31st. A Thursday night, against Winnipeg. I have 4 season's tickets...I'll probably give mine away anyway, (I have to drive 100 miles one way) but YES..."it's a good deal for a season ticket holder to get tickets for friends". :wink:
[/quote]
Only 100 miles. We go 120 to games!

Before construction started the project manager told the media
that the crews would work double shifts and weekends if needed.

The company has a strong incentive to finish on schedule.
A $30,000 a day penalty if the stadium isn't finished on time

It was announced during the winter that the stadium was behind schedule
because of an extremely bad winter and a contractor going bankrupt.

People started connecting the construction of this stadium to other football
stadia which weren't completed on time and expressed their opinions.

Spring came. A stretch of good weather,

It was announced the work was caught up. Some armchair quarterbacks
stuck to their conclusions and rejected what the project manager said

Not me, I'll be at the stadium on July 26 2014. The opening kick off
will be an historic moment for me and the Hamilton Tiger Cats .

P.S.

Earl, the stadium doesn't have to be 100% completed
to hold the home season opener there on July 26th.

:thup: :thup:

I have noticed a few of the trolls that sit in there moms basement eating cheesys have been very quiet the past month :lol: