TiCats vs. RedBacks -- Again

Without Breaux we’re done!

Totally agree. But unfortunately I don’t have a good feeling about this game- especially after our opening “drive” (that didn’t drive too far) and the big return by Spencer.

Good stop by the D and a decent return by Frankie for decent FP - negated by a dumb penalty! >:( >:(
Already they’re hurting themselves with penalties and receivers aren’t catching the passes. I’m sure the wind sin’t helping!

And no flag on the obvious block from behind on that return? What a surprise.

I think it will be over for us by half time.

WAY too much yardage given up to Spencer on that return. Pretty bad when the kicker has to tackle him. And then gets attacked by Rose of the OTTRBs! Hope the D can hold them again!

Good no call on the block from behind …

Mission accomplished !

Defence has come to play today. Offence and special teams, so far not so much.

My only hope is that if they start badly they can finish well - the opposite of last week when they started so well and then played themselves out of it in the second half. But so far the results are encouraging. Need to get a drive going here!

Refs determined to be heard today. Should be borderline unwatchable if they don’t ease up on the flags.

There never seems to be a plan on return coverage. Almost like they’ve all been told to stay in their lanes, but not told to stay together to form coordinated lines of defence.

or rather if the players will ease up on committing fouls against the rules.

And right now the Masoli has the wind at his back. :-\ Could be it’s making the passes sail more than he intends although that last one to McDaniel looked like it was on the money - just not caught.

Disagree. Looked like he might have had a chance at the stop without the block.

Lirim is put-punting the coverage with the wind at his back. That will open lots of room for the returner.

The implosion has begun early

Richardson (or whoever is #91) needs to get his emotions in check!!! >:( >:( giving up 15 yards on a UR penalty when they already have excellent FP is beyond DUMB!!!

Leonard burt again… dumb penalties… dumb dumb dumb and dumber.

Not sure why he gets to stay on the field after that. I guess the coaches are ok with the needless penalties.

Been a tough year for him, that’s for sure.