Ticats trade for Canadian Jordan Williams

I thought another dude might have worn #1 and had it retired…

4 Likes
4 Likes

Duke Williams?

I wonder if that’s ever happened before?
New guy arrives, and there’s a jersey hanging there with his name on it, and the number he wants on it, and that occurs without any silk screening or sewing by the equipment staff.

6 Likes

Funny, he bears a bit of a resemblance to Earl.

2 Likes

Look at Stavros’ jersey in picture 2. Wonder if thats a new practice jersey or 3rd jersey

Good eye, oskeeeddie.
Whatever it is, the tiger on the sleeve, at the shoulder, appears to be bigger. That would be a positive change, IMO.

2 Likes

Looks like it has the white circle around it

1 Like

Agreed,seems to be the norm in sports to super hype a swap of pics,plus one player who may or may not have an impact on the team.

1 Like

Useless signing!!! Is he any better than Thurman? How about QB and receivers?? Ticats are a useless organization and so is Ed Hervey!! They will not win GC in 2024!!!

1 Like

He is Canadian and Hervey drafted him in 2020 in the first round with BC. That’s the difference.
Starting Canadians are Gold in the CFL.

10 Likes

I have to agree with your statement. The team has not done enough to show that
they are pushing to win the GC this year.

So far:
Made BLM take an over 50% pay cut
Solidified O-line
Improved D-line
Improved Secondary
Traded for a Canadian former All-star middle Linebacker.

10 Likes

Yeah but where’s Sinkfield?

6 Likes

I love what the Cats have done so far . A depth Canadian LB in the draft would help of course . Kyle Wilson and Simoni will give us a very solid set of LB s .

5 Likes

In other words, a has been QB behind a so-so o-line throwing to nobody in particular.
With a minus Wynn,Betts D-line with a weaker linebacking missing (edwards/thurman/flowers-lloyd) with a so-so DB’s

Its like the old joke " Who’s on first, What’s on second and nobody’s on third.

Go Cats Go!!!

4 Likes

Boy keep some of that optimism to yourself!

5 Likes

Really!!!

At least wait until free agency has actually started to declare the season lost.

1 Like