Brandon Revenberg
Chris Van Zeyl
Ja'Gared Davis

5 Likes

2 great signings
I didn't know Coach O's contract was up
It is starting to come together! :tiger:

3 Likes

Fantastic news. We all love coach O, and Acklin had an incredible rookie season in 2019. That kid has a ton of heart.

1 Like

And Courtney Stephen has been extended, too:

3 Likes

Said it awhile ago and will say it again. Acklin will be a star. Book it.

1 Like

Reminds me a lot of Ellingson when he first came up. Also like the signing of Jalin Marshall, thought he really showed well late in the season in limited playing time.

If you throw in Marcus Tucker and Justin Sumpter and get them resigned, lots of good young talent in that receiving corps.

Ungerer also resigned, and maybe he or last year’s pick Tyler Ternowski could fill in as a Canadian receiver this year.

It makes me wonder if there's any room for Tasker...

2 Likes

I may be wrong, and expect he most likely will, but I don't believe Ungerer has signed, for '21, yet.
There's another name, nobody's mentioning, I hope the Cats are in touch with -- Bralon Addison. Unless I missed something, he's been a free agent since being released by the Vikings before the start of this NFL season. Considering his versatility, age, and perceived cost to sign, Bralon may be #1 on my wish list of offensive play-makers I'd like to see back with Cats for '21.

2 Likes

He tops my list of players not named Speedy.

Allow me to correct myself.
I had not checked the Dec. 23 transactions and missed the signing of Ungerer and Jalin Marshall before responding to Schweinhund.
I'm quite pleased that they will, both, be back.

3 Likes

Hell yes, that's good to hear about Acklin. We need his star(-in-the-making) power.

2 Likes

DeVier Posey is up there too. Imagine those three at WR/SB?

2 Likes

:sunglasses: TiCats have announced the signing of WR, Braylon Addisson , earlier

this morning !! Signed for 2 years :smiley: Great news.

5 Likes

Wow. Merry Christmas Ticat fans.

1 Like

Santa was good to all Ticat fans this year:

3 Likes

Great signings thus far, glad Bralon came back home.

1 Like

Jam packed 3 minutes of Addison Hi-lites here

4 Likes

Sinkfield, Acklin, Posey, Ungerer is going to be legend.

1 Like

Slowly but surely....

2 Likes

Sinkfield??