TICATS SIGN TWO OFFENSIVE TACKLES!!!

Hamilton, Ontario – The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced today that the team has signed import offensive tackles Todd Londot and Dan Oliphant.

Londot, a 6-7, 300-pound native of Utica, Ohio played four seasons at Miami of Ohio where he earned three consecutive All-MAC second team selections. The 25-year-old spent the 2006 season on the practice roster of the NFL’s New York Giants before he was one of the team’s final training camp cuts in 2007.

Oliphant, a 6-5, 315-pound native of Chatham, New Jersey signed with the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens in 2007 after four seasons at Colby College. The 25-year-old earned two All-NESCAC first team selections.

This is great to see. Its about time we see some competion for the offensive tackle position. Well the one side anyways.. I think Alexandre Gauthier is locked in at the one position.

Oshawaguy

I wonder if we'll get Dan Goodspeed. WPG at this rate is gunna really suck for about 2-3 years but they're making the smart decision and starting to get future stars to replace vets so they don't end up with an all vet team that'll come all crashing down on them soon like BC.

Although actually when i think about it Bc's doing the same thing. I mean they released Tyrone Williams, Jason Clermont, Otis Floyd, etc.

Their profiles don't mention what they were doing last year. Anyone know?

add goodspeed to that list of new OL baby woooooooooooot

Cheesegod11, is this a coincidence? Perhaps you could wonder if we'll get Keron Williams or Doug Brown...

rofl I seriosly doubted if we'd ever get Goodspeed, the way Obie made it sound earlier was like it'd be nice to have him but he's not gunna go out of his way to get him. ROFL i wonder if we'll get Doug Brown and Keron Williams :smiley: