Ticats sign Shivers and Poole, Argos trade for Copeland

Good to know, tired of bashers bashing with over 3 months until training camp, almost 4 until the regular season, lots can happen in that time span, sign a few player’s and there team is #1 already … I can handle people sticking up for there team and posting about there improvements and/or accomplishments, but it’s ridiculous how they alway’s have to throw in the Bomber’s suck this and that, say your piece without bashing our team, simple as that and we will let the teams do the talking come July!! Guess this proves that Winnipeger’s have more class after all … oops didn’t mean it … LOL

Back to the point of the thread, it’s very easy to get 50/60 tackles when your on a T.O team that had it’s defense on the field for what seemed like every play of every game last season, doesn’t mean the guys an all-star on the horizon, maybe i am wrong but needs to prove he can put up those numbers on s decent team, until he proves other wise, poole is not worth the amount of cash he was asking, simply put!!

Geez give it a rest already.Just because On In Two comes on here all the time under his own will and says things, now you’re trying to drag Ticat fans as a whole through the mud.That’s what I call class alright, if anybody in Winnipeg is half as classy as you…

…Now here is an example of real football talk…so informative… :thdn: I thought you were a little above this crap RichardV…guess i was wrong… :thdn: With comments like that you’ve just demeaned yourself…

just gonna say this about these moves here.. 1. copeland? who cares. he's the only receiver toronto has, they traded their youngest most promising receiver for an older guy who's best days are behind him.

Thats wonderful the ticats signed shivers and poole, thats great...love how all the ticat fans think signing 2 db's is gonna be the be all and end all. dont get that at all actually. we signed this db a couple years ago, he was supposed to be the man, now he's not playing football, his name was davin bush.

just cuz u sign these players dont make u a contender... if grey cups were won on paper, the bombers would have had that one back in 2007. Its about being a team and u ticat fans or whoever can come in and crap on the bombers and praise your ticats but fact is, its febuary and for all we know, shivers,poole could get hurt, they could die, they could SUCK. maybe last year was just a fluke for them. MOntreal put up alot of points last year against the argos, u think adding 2 db's from the argos are gonna make a difference? LOL whatever. u can plan your parade in febuary all you want tho. WHATEVER.

I seem to remember a certain forum doing the EXACT same thing last year.Do you remember which?The one that was extremely excited that they got Mike Kelly and the one the was extremely excited that they got Sideeq Shabazz?FA is an exciting time of year and the moves made over the past couple of days have been worth talking about.It’s still early, absolutely.Thing’s will change alot before TC and most teams will look nothing like they are right now.But seriously, the off-season is extremely dull and there have been quite a few blockbuster moves lately.Expect people to be excited.

Well, you guys should look at it as flattery. The only boards worth going on here are the general forum and Winnipeg's. Don't know why, this is just where people go. Hamilton has traffic, but it's all inside-baseball there. The rest don't get much traffic. Calgary is so bad I think the newest post on there is about to celebrate a birthday.

Chalk it up to having a lively board, and be happy about that.

Not quite sure what that means… but… uhhmmm ok, then

Getting excited about trades and signings is all fine and dandy, just don’t go on another teams forum gloat and say our team sucks, just cause you signed 2 player’s and got another in a trade. It MAY make you better, but it doesn’t make us worse, and honestly when we make our moves/trades would it be fair to hop on the Ti-Cat forum and say “hey we signed this guy and that guy”“therefore the Cats suck”. It’s not you 15 but other Ti-Cat fans (not just on in two) do it all the time and it is classless!!

Sorry, "inside baseball" is a term coined for when you have to be part of a group or click to follow along with something. On the Ti-Cat board, it's all Tabbies, all the time, and they talk about there topics in ways that make it harder for non-regulars there to fit in and participate.

Here is really just an extension of the general board....kinda like the basement floor bathroom at school where all the bad kids go and smoke.....

Not quite sure where you are getting your info about the TiCats board, but you are way off base, we have plenty of topics ongoing as we speak about other CFL teams and their transactions.

when was the last time you ventured in there, or is this just talking out you ass at it’s finest?

It's not a negative...relax. The Rider board is the same thing...but with way less traffic. It's all Rider fans (or nearly so) with their perspectives on things.

Look, the fact that you and I (a Tabbie and Rider fan, respectively) are having this conversation here, on Winnipeg's board, is really my point. For whatever reason, this doesn't happen elsewhere (other than in the general forum). The Winnipegers should be proud of their board...it's a good one.

I read every team's boards almost daily, including the Riders, I rarely post on them but what you said was emphatically incorrect is MY point

Papa, don’t bother. Richard isn’t interested in actually, you know, having conversations with other members. He just likes to turn up, pronounce like the Oracle, and disappear.

Artie, I’m touched. :frowning:

I hope you guys are using condoms :smiley: