Ticats sign K Gabriel Ferraro, release Taylor Bertolet

HAMILTON — The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have signed national placekicker Gabriel Ferraro. He has been added to the suspended list while he completes his quarantine period.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/11/15/ticats-sign-k-gabriel-ferraro-release-taylor-bertolet/

I'm surprised that this move didn't take place a month ago. Bertolet just simply missed too many opportunities for points - in at least two cases they cost the Tigers the game.

2 Likes

Yeah - that's what caused the TiCats to lose.
Ha Ha.
Not Masoli's total 40 yards in 1st half and a dozen imbecile throws.
Not all the stupid penalties.
Not the poor coaching.
And not the pathetic tackling led by Simoni Lawrence

1 Like

So who kicks this week if Bertolet is gone and Ferraro is in quarantine? "Domagala, you are so NOT our guy but we need you for just one game, pleeeease?"

1 Like

It's about time. The kicking game is horrible. It's been losing games for the Ticats. They would be in 1st place were it not for that impediment. The only issue I have with it is why they waited so long? Anyways the last time the Cats had a guy named Gabriel it was a good thing.

Who's the moderator on this board? Banks' momma? :rofl: :joy:

I don't ever recall a season with so many missed/muffed kicks & so many kickers losing their jobs because of it. The kicking game in the league this year, apart from a few bright lights(Bede, Parades) has been pathetic. There must be a line-up at the EI office for benefits.