Ticats sign four international players

TIGER-CATS SIGN FOUR INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS
CFL News?
[ltr]@CFL_News[/ltr]

3m3 minutes ago
#Ticats sign four international free agents, including defensive back Jumal Rolle, defensive end Julian Howsare, linebacker Junior Sylvestre and wide receiver Harvey Binford. #CFL via @Ticats

Binford - he recorded a 4.22 40-yard dash in an intramural competition. :o

This guy sounds a lot like Nik Whitlock:

Howsare, 25, converted to fullback after signing with the NFL’s New York Jets as an undrafted free agent on May 8, 2015. He played two games with the Jets in 2016 before a short stint later that season with the Seattle Seahawks. Howsare returned to the Jets in 2017 and attended training camp before being released. The 6-3, 255-pound native of Altoona, Pennsylvania, played 43 games at defensive end over four seasons at Clarion University (2011-14), posting 256 total tackles, 47.5 tackles for loss, 33 quarterback sacks and 14 pass knock downs. In 2014, Howsare was a D2Football.com First Team All-American, and was named a finalist for both the Cliff Harris Award (top defensive player in Division II) and Gene Upshaw Award (top lineman in Division II).

I thought other teams free agents was the only way to acquire new talent. Way to go Cats for inventing a new way

Careful, I don’t think sarcasm is allowed

Hope Binford fills the void left by Tollivers release.

Am I missing something, Tolliver hasn’t been released?

Weeks ago. Big thing.

Uhh nope. He wasn’t released.

But it was all in uppercase with exclamation marks. People were so angry.

What are you talking about?

Theres simply no way general, entrenched negativity amongst TC fans would produce knee jerk conclusions. Had to be true

Someone obviously missed the "Toliver's been released?" thread.

Toliver's been released?

"Say it ain't so!" Yeah, it ain't.

Thanks for the context!

I'm going to miss Tolliver.

;D

Yup . It’s a good thing that we still have Toliver . It doesn’t surprise me in the least that that other guy named Tolliverwas released . The guy was a bum anyways . I personally won’t miss him in the least.;D

We have Binfart now, we don't need Tolliver. :wink: ;D

Binfart stinks.

Both the most succinct and the shortest post in forum history? :slight_smile:

Oh. MY GOD PEOPLE !!!!! Toliver has NOT been released ! Was a posting error.