Ticats Schedule

OH MY ,

If we can't find a way to beat Winnpeg , we will be 0-7 going into a home and home against the Argos .

We already lost to Calagary and will lose to the riders in SASK will lose to the ALS in Montreal .
We have 2 home games and on eroad game against WPG ..

As I have always said " NO RUNNING GAME, NO WIN" :thdn: :thdn:

Have to hand it to you Gerbear your a true Cat Fan , NOT! We will win aganist Winnipeg Friday, and will Take Montreal also in there HOME opener Ill personally be there to watch them win, we then will travel to Sask, where we will win that! If you have no faith in our team then why even bother to post silly threads like that! Cats really dont need spectators like you!

Anybody can beat anybody in any given week. Winnipeg proved that against us in week 1.

DITTO ...

Seems the obvious way to beat Winnipeg is to stop Buck Pierce from running. I'd like to think right now that the fact Toronto (does anyone believe they're suddenly a good team at this early stage?)beat the Bombers just goes to show that our week one lose was more of a fluke than anything. Outside of Winnipeg most people would probably agree that the Stamps are the better of the two teams, and I'm convinced we would have beat Calgary if we hadn't allowed such a huge return on that second missed field goal.
When, and if, we get to 0-4, I'll start to panic.

If the schedule ends up leading the Cats to a pathetic record, we might see Greg Marshall get the Head Coaching he has applied for on numerous occasions...by Labour Day.

Give the coach a break people, he has takin a team that didnt make the playyoffs how many years in a row? To a playoff berth last year! Even if he did make a bad call or not, its called being Human!
Why dont you people that think they can do a better job, show up at practice and tell the coach to his face what he is doing wrong! Or at least use your real name! Ive said things on here also, but at least people know who I am, TRUST me on that part!
People that go to practices will confirm this!
Its a Team sport, its not tennis! Takes a Team to win!
GO CATS GO

I meant no offence to the Coach, or his accomplishments. All I was saying was that the schedule (which this post is about) could have serious consequences, deserving or not. 'That', is the reality of professional sport, my friend.

I HAVE BEEN A TICAT FAN FOR ALMOST 55 YEARS. MOVED OUT WEST IN 89 AND STILL LOVE THE CATS. WILL ALWAYS LOVE THE CATS REGARDLESS OF HOW THEY DO. THAT IS WHAT A FAN DOES. MY WIFE OFTEN ASKS WHY I STICK WITH THE CATS? IT'S EASY. THERE THE TICATS OF WHERE I GREW UP ON BALSAM AVE AND WENT TO SCHOOL A PARKVIEW ACROSS FROM THE STADIUM. SO MY TICAT FREINDS STAY THE COURSE THE CATS WILL WIN .FRIDAY

Only a Ti-Cat fan would start a thread as pessimistic as this. :roll:

Seriously, we're going to start 0-7 now? Good lord, have some bloody faith. The negativity on these boards is just astounding. When you think like a loser, you act like a loser. This is a talented team, and they will right the ship.

Will everyone be singing a different tune if the Cats win and TO, Winnipeg and Montreal lose (all of which is possible) and it's a 1-2 log jam atop the East Division?

How about this for an objective veiw...we're now in last place. :oops:

:thup: :thup:

GO CATS GO!!!! :rockin:

"If we can't find a way to beat Winnpeg , we will be 0-7 going into a home and home against the Argos."

...and then you'll be 0-9.

:)

Shouldn't you be in a G20 holding pen?

If we do go 0-7, I think you will see a coaching and QB change.

The cats can win tonite if they establish the run and move the ball consistently for TDs. Last week, we let Calgary off the hook because we couldn’t close.

I don’t see us going 0-7. We will win tonite and next week and lose to SSK. We will be 2-3 going into the 70s game.

Please have a little faith.

alan_cooper wrote:

"Please have a little faith."

alan: Can we get back to you on this after tonight's game? :slight_smile:

go to Vegas, with that kind of insight and predictions you could make a lot of money…oh wait your saying you wouldn’t actually put money down on your prediction…in other words you don’t really believe they will be 0-7 you just think they might…I got it :roll:

Let’s just watch the games and see what happens and put the doom and gloom on the backburner for a while huh, shall we.