TICATS RAP SONG ON YOUTUBE

Pretty gold, I actually came to the forum looking for that TiCat song they play at games sometimes (just goes "TI-CATS! TI-CATS!" etc.) because I'm gonna make a mix CD for the sure-to-be-long-traffic-jammed ride to the game tomorrow, but I got this track as track 1 (due to a little bit of youtube downloading/convert to MP3 magic). Solid job, very fun song.

If the song you are talking about is the one they usually play when Arland Bruce makes a catch, you won’t find it. I asked him at the EM rally who did the song, and it’s a guy from his record label (I believe his name is Mr. Moneymaker or something like that), and if there was a way to get a copy. He took my friend’s business card as was supposed to e-mail him an MP3, but he never did. If you do find it, would you please send me a link? I’ve wanted that song for ages.

Same, I love that track but it’s not even on his splash page anymore.Hopefully he comes through.

If he ever does, I’ll find a way to get it to the people that want it.

I have no clue what song your talking about, but is it one of these?

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mrmoneymaker

No, none of them are it. Thanks anyway.

As for the song, when you’re at the game today, pay attention to the song they play when Arland Bruce makes a catch.

Cool video, crap audio. Unwatchable. If they played that kind of crap at the stadium I'd stop going

well aren’t you a real fan…

You are correct I am not a fan of rap. If thats the crap they play I'll watch at home. No a real fan???? Get a life

They play rap songs at all the games. As I pointed out earlier, Arland Bruce’s theme is a rap song. They play hip hop and dance songs at every sporting event. Besides, who goes to the games to listen to music?

Look I hate the rap crap. I almost hate going to sports events because of the crap. Hip hop is what they play. Thats still crap but it a million times better than rap crap. Absolutely anything beats that BS

Have fun watching the game from home. :slight_smile:

Never a good idea to promote an idea that 1/3 of your customers hate. Thats why rap and hip hop are a bad idea. Also why other older music is a bad idea too

lol easy there tiger… if you despise of the music so much why bother clicking this forum link… it clearly states RAP SONG, plus if you dont like fine… your opinion is nice, but i mean easy with the keyboard smashing attack torwards my work… sure you dont like it… cool thats your opinion… but easy on the ongoing arguments… all i wanted was to make a product for the people who enjoy the music i work with. i thought it would be a nice way to show you guys my work as im a huge cats fan, and this is the real reason why we are all on this forum anyways right?! so OSKI-WEE-WEE Boys and gals 2 more hours to go! CHEERS!

I find people are wayyy to closed minded about music on both ends.Older generations tend to shun rap/hip hop, newer gen.'s tend to shun rock/metal.Personally, I think a good song’s a good song although my preference is probably metal.You have to mix is up to keep everybody happy.This song NEEDS to be played at IWS.

I’m a music lover from way back and Pink Floyd is where it began for me, but not before the Beatles. My son likes Rap and thru the years I can see where/how music has evolved to where it is today. Music… great for the soul and thus; Enter Sandman by Metallica :rockin:

So is there any music that appeals to everyone? Any single style that everyone in the stands would like? I’m guessing no. Given that, would you say that there should be no music played at all at games?

Can you think of a single style, even a single song, that you can guarantee everyon in the crowd would like? I suspect that no matter what style is played, some large portion will find it too loud, too slow, too sappy, too whatever.

As I have said before on this thread, rap is not one of my favourite styles - I’m more into rock, jazz, classical, folk - but I appreciate the rhythms and poetry involved, although I don’t like some of the messages in some of the early releases. And I really like this particular song.

No nothing appeals to everyone but very few elicit pure hate. Gotta avoid those. I don't like country but in small doses its OK. I like 70's rock mostly but much of it is lost on younger people so you have to be careful what you pick. Basically a little of this and a little of that but stay away from Rhapsody and Rap to avoid people jumping off buildings

If you wanna send me over a list of songs ill print it out and bring it over to the cats for you so we can play all your favorites on Saturday…

They do OK already. A decent mix of some I like some I don't and zero rap