TiCats Practice update @ MTL

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 4m4 minutes ago
#Ticats WR @andyfantuz & RB @CJ_Gable have been removed from the 6-game injured list & are practicing today.

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 2m2 minutes ago
And #Ticats starting right guard @Rbomben is back with the first team offence.

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 2m2 minutes ago
One more bit of good news for #Ticats fans: @Mr513RicoMurray is practicing as well.

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 6m6 minutes ago
Players sitting out #Ticats practice today: DBs Butler, Carter; OLs Filer, Figueroa; WRs Grant, Tolliver.

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 14m14 minutes ago
The #Ticats quarterbacks are doing ball security drills at practice today.

I suspect that at least a few of the guys not practicing are just taking a day off given the long week. It’s great to see some key guys back from the IR and getting reps! I’m concerned about Figs and Filer. Even with Bomben looking ready to step back in, we’re cutting it pretty thin on Oline. Figs looked like he got hurt Friday. Hopefully he’s not going to miss time.

Bakari came out of the game in the 3rd quarter I believe last game. He took a hard tackle, I hope he will be good to go for Montreal.

8) The injury to Bakari involved his right shoulder !!

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 18m18 minutes ago
#Ticats will have an extra day of rest & four practices before playing Montreal on Sunday. #Alouettes will have two. #CFL

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 3m3 minutes ago
#Ticats not practicing today, back on the field for regular three day routine starting tomorrow.

Grant and Tolliver out. I was hoping Grants injury wasn't to serious :cry:

andyfantuz & CJ_Gable, RicoMurray and Rbomben nice to see practicing hopefully they will be good to go.

Butler, Carter; OLs Filer, Figueroa out.. sucks as well.

so I am guessing for WR it'll be?

Underwood Tasker Fantuz Sinkfield & Aprile? or with Fantuz back maybe Banks full time?

am I forgetting anyone?

This is from Drew

"A number of players sat out Monday’s session, including centre Mike Filer, offensive tackle Joel Figueroa, safety Craig Butler as well as receivers Bakari Grant and Terrence Tolliver. Austin said most were taking maintenance days and could play this week."

The whole article here

[url=http://3downnation.com/2015/10/12/fantuz-gable-close-to-return-for-ticats/]http://3downnation.com/2015/10/12/fantu ... or-ticats/[/url]

If we can stay healthy and get Fantuz and Gable playing in the back to back OTT games and then the playoffs,
We will be in great shape for a playoff run.

you sir, and Drew I guess I should give him some credit, just made my day!!

maybe a crack in the door to see McDuffie. I have really been interested in seeing this guy again.

wow I forgot about McDuf.

is he on practice roster or injured?

doesn't matter, Grant and Tolli may be back!

If both Grant and Toliver can't go then you still have Quincy McDuffie, Junior Collins or the "Flyin' Hawaiin" Kealoha Pilares to choose from.

Both Grant and Toliver will not play. Terrance came in to my restaurant tonight and I asked him if he was playing, he said no, I also asked him about Bakari and the same answer. :thdn:

do these guys know that things maybe said in confidence might end up on this forum??

No different than Drew tweeting stuff when at practice

Actually it is very different. Drew is reporting who he sees practising and who is missing, as well as what the coaches tell him. Just because players aren't practising doesn't mean they won't be playing that week. And coaches will only say what is public, never confirming or denying rumours. All public information. Drew also knows that if he did happen to hear something he shouldn't have, he has an obligation to keep it to himself to protect the team.

This, on the other hand, confirms a couple of rumours, much like the player a couple of years ago who tweeted a picture of Giguere's (?) ripped-up toe. Anyone not remember what happened to that player?

Sorry guys my bad. Mods please delete my posts :oops:

Booooooo. Couldnt just let me have a good day, could you :wink:

Id still like to see underwood tasker fantuz sinkfield and banks.

Or even switch banks to the other side with tasker. Or add in McDuf and Banks backs him up. So much speed!

I just dont want to see aprile in there, still angry for him over that beautiful pass he dropped

Too late! We put that info in our game plan! :rockin: