Ticat's offices are being replaced with condos

1 Like

Before the Cats took over the building it was the Hamilton Squash Club . Wow , the times they are a changing . :upside_down_face:

Pat Lynch (a former squash club member)

Is that their former offices or are they renting space at the stadium?

It is, as far as I know, still is their offices. I have not heard what their plans are for future space. :tiger:

I remember going in there a few years ago to buy tickets.
I was looking for the "front office" but the front office was at the back

:sunglasses: The TiCat offices are on Sherman Ave. North, and they have been there for the past 2 years now !! Unless they have moved again !! LOL

Wake up TiCat fans..... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The old place on Jarvis.

The new office on Sherman is in one of Hamilton's finest gated communities.

I think Tony Soprano owns that building.

Guilty as charged. While I try to keep up on all things Ticats this one slipped right under my radar.

From the bottles and the garbage outside the old front offices in the pic there must have been quite the final party before they moved.

Was there any fanfare for the new, new offices? Still remember the old, old, ones. When the ones on Jarvis opened they got lots of news and the addition of the store drew some public visits.

2 Likes

I Think in 80's the Office where on John St N.

Not as pretty as the Javis Location

:sunglasses: The office was never on John St. N., Tom.

You must be thinking of Hughson St. !!

2 Likes

:sunglasses: Yeah, but look at all that parking that is available :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ya that's it I remember getting Photos Of Dave Marler and Ben from there as Kid I wrote the Team often

1 Like