TiCats off season Depth Chart

I would be for eliminating the need for them to start, but be rostered.
Make them earn the starting spot on a level playing field.

World class speed , good hands and a 10 cent brain . Nobody will ever convince me that this tool didn't cost us a hometown Grey Cup .

2 Likes

I agree bobo, but he is on our team and I've got the feeling(hopefully) he is going to be a pretty big part of the offence.

6 Likes

Should have never been put in to handle a kickoff first time all year in the biggest game and most critical time. Yes he f’ed up but I still put this one square on the coaches. I think Papi White and Ungerer may have both been injured but don’t believe they had Speedy back there.

7 Likes

So how do you get rid of the inferiority complex, if we do get rid of the ratio.

I certainly hope so . The thing of it is that White and Dunbar aren't rookies anymore and with both Speedy and Acklin now gone this year they will have to step up to the plate more in a veteran leadership roll kind of way .

3 Likes

We all know who to hold responsible. He came out and admitted it.

2 Likes

If he helps us beat the BLUE team...or is that a different kicker named Labatt

1 Like

Certainly possible Bobo, and very regrettable. But we have a new season to look forward to right from training camp onward.

Coaches and players learn the most from mistakes. This should never repeat itself.
Another year of experience for these people should bring improvement.

6 Likes

How many years of experience do our coaches need

I'd say around 22 years worth considering that's the time passed since a Hamilton HC has figured out how to actually win a Cup .

2 Likes

Reminds me of Pete Carroll - Seahawks vs Patriots in the Super Bowl. Marshawn Lynch in the backfield and an inside slant pass called in for the play? Yikes!!

We have some interesting prospects for PR / KR duties in camp. Maybe we find a new option.

Without a doubt that absolutely mind boggling boneheaded call by Carroll cost Seattle a second consecutive Super Bowl ring . It was simple really , all you have to do is hand the ball to Lynch and you are wearing back-to-back championship shirts and ballcaps .

Makes me think fixed.a book called the fix is in says the long pass to set them up at the goal line was not supposed to be caught.what about atlanta going backwards when all they needed was a fieldgoal.I always wonder about the nfl

2 Likes

Hey listen , I'm a Saints fan and believe me over the last five or six years I've seen enough fishy looking BS in play-off games that cost them from moving on that I am honestly convinced that there is definitely something afoot about the NFL .

I still enjoy the NFL but honestly I think that with all the gambling involved that in a lot of the ways it's like the WWE where the outcomes of certain games much like rasslin' matches are story boarded and predetermined in advance .

1 Like

Not rasslin.now i have no faith in humanity

1 Like

Considering Stein said it was his call, one could let White off the hook.... If you believe it was Steins call...

I honestly don't know what or who to believe about that play . There has been absolutely no accountability or reasonable explanation coming from anyone that was involved in that play whatsoever .

I would have loved to hear a reporter ask Tim White point blank about the thought process and what exactly whose decision it was on that play.....and guess what ? crickets so far and it's all been spin doctored and swept under the carpet and forgotten about for the most part .

2 Likes

I believe it's a cover up. Of course Steinaur takes the blame. How would it reflect if they sent out a returner who didnt understand the rules? In the most important game of the year? It shows a lack of preparation and understanding. Should have sent Banks out there and see if he can still make magic happen. Ah well. New year, new players, new season.

6 Likes

If Stein takes the blame he absolutely should also be held responsible for not sending Banks.

2 Likes