TiCats off season Depth Chart

....and good knees!!!!

3 Likes

Kam Kelly was great last year. I can't see him getting easily displaced from SAM. Darby was playing in a different defensive scheme too so that may help Kam stick.

It's a nice problem to have when you have too much talent in the SAM position. I agree with Schweinhund - Darby is versatile.

2 Likes

Lawrence Woods the DB had video game return numbers @ Truman State. Hoping he just a chance.
17 kickoff returns for 869 yards and five kick return touchdowns.

2 Likes

Like having Bo Jackson on your Tecmo Super Bowl Team.
Watch him go!

and for a funny slant on this:

2 Likes

With the club, today, acknowledging the recent signings of Barnett and Williams and also adding Hicks Onu and Singleton, while releasing Allen, the team now has 90 players, including the 2 injured vets. Not included in that number are the two players who remain suspended. It appears they've forgotten to add Blake Green's name to their website roster, but he's included in the count of 90.

4 Likes

:rofl:

By the time he finished that run the quarter was over . Oh and by the way I must've seen at least 12 to 15 illegal blocks on that play . :laughing:

2 Likes

Then there's the guy your team drafted in 2020:

Possibly the most 'Canadian' name in the NFL. :grin:

1 Like

He could be "Golden" here.

5 Likes

Depth Chart

Molson, J.J. *

• denotes Export
2 Likes

Here's hoping he's come out of Green Bay healthy and nothing "ales" him.
I might recommend he consider a beverage with less than 0.5% alc/vol, during football season, to keep himself always ready to "Exel."

5 Likes

[quote="bobo82, post:18, topic:78052"]
[/quote] We will never know!

1 Like

Lets hope Tim learned a thing or two.

2 Likes

They haven't put anyone from this years draft class on any depth chart.

Why? Canadians are the life blood of the CFL. Most teams can start more than seven if they want to.

Too much talent at SLB; with Darby, Kelly and Cross.

Depth chart is probably purposely vague as to not tip anyone off from other teams. Gotta keep everything a surprise for the competitive advantage.

3 Likes

Theres canadians starting in the nfl.they dont have a ratio.canadians can be better

Plus I think it's just Marshall Ferguson's guess at where players will line up. Well see the official one, forst preseason.

What does the NFL not having a ratio, have to do with the CFL?

3 Likes

My point is canadians can be better than imports sothe ratio doesnt matter in those cases

1 Like