TiCats off season Depth Chart

6 Likes

At KR/PR , I was not impressed with White last year. I would
slot in Will Allen Jr. at that postion.

1 Like

PAPI White (#4) was fairly good in his limited chances.
TIM White (#12) is the one who had the brain cramp TWICE in the Grey Cup.

2 Likes

Still not impressed with P.White, think we could do better.

Feels weird trying understand the WR/SB trying to think of WR/TE to US football… is SB kind of like TE position? Just confused as we have 8 wr and 5 sb for 3 sb and 8 wr players for two wr positions.. can wr play sb postions

So tell us what exactly have you seen or heard about this unknown Allen fella that makes you so high on him ?

1 Like

Dont see STE at slot. Weird. Must be an oversight . No biggie.

2 Likes

He's the backup runningback.

1 Like

A few observations and questions :

Why are none of our draft picks listed on that depth chart ?

Who is Wesley and why is he listed as the starter at LT ?

Why is Saxelid listed as the starter at RG ?

Why is Woodmansey (who started at RG for most of last season ) now listed as the back-up center ?

Why does it show both Brooks and Evans in the secondary listed with no back-up competition at camp ?

2 Likes

Bobo's W5

I would add when did Van Zeyl become and American and why are they starting 8 Canadians

1 Like

:thinking:
I was also going to mention that as well but figured I'd stop at #5 . :grinning:

2 Likes

Agree for sure Federico should of been on this depth chart

3 Likes

They can start 24 canadians if they choose

1 Like

That's true except for the fact that they have some positions where they don't have enough Canadians in those positions to field 24 starters .

2 Likes

You bet they can, but a writer on CFL.ca making up depth charts should probably stick to the required 7. That's all I'm saying

2 Likes

One thing is he has a pedigree family background. His father was drafted in the first
round of the NFL Draft in 2001. He has speed (4.45 in the 40) and is more versatile
than White. White does not have the hands of a good reciever. He is basicly just a
good K/R or P/R. Where Allen like Williams was is a K/R or P/R plus a DB to boot.
I'm taking about Papi, Tim White has good hands.

1 Like

So Marshall Ferguson figures Alden Darby will be the new starting SAM linebacker over Kameron Kelly who played great last year. Should be an interesting battle.

1 Like

Well so much for your boy Will Allen jr . He was signed on May 13th and after barely getting any scuff marks on his cleats was released 6 days later . The guy hardly was in town long enough to get a cup of coffee . :coffee:

1 Like

Saw that they listed Darby at SAM in depth chart and was a bit surprised though he played there for Bombers last year. If they’re both healthy at the end of camp I wonder if one might hold some trade value. Darby might be a bit more versatile to play in the secondary so we’ll see how things shakeout with injuries.

Don't think they will trade either Darby or Kelly. One of them will be the designated import rotating into the secondary.