Ticats mentioned on Pardon the Interruption

hi to all…

while surfing the TV channels this afternoon I stumbled across the Pardon The Interruption (PTI) show on TSN and heard one of the hosts mention the Hamilton Tiger Cats while waiving a Canadian flag just as they were signing off.

Did anyone catch the whole piece and if so what did they say?

just curious

The one day I miss PTI :frowning:.

damn, same here the one day I dont watch it ahh oh well

Those fools think Basketball , football (US FOOTBALL ONLY )and baseball are the only sports in the world . The guy with the beard said one time that all hockey goals are the same ... WHAT ??

Tony was very tired at the end of the show, and Michael was asking him what he was going to watch. Tony said he was going to go to bed, and then as he usually does, he says goodnight Canada. Michael made a comment about love for Canada, and he said the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, 8 o'clock kickoff.

thanks TOFAN... :thup:

no problem......I watch that show whenever I can.

CFL games are carried by Comcast if you have satellite. This is what Kornheiser was probably refering to about watching the game.

kornheiser cant evne remember what he did 5 minutes ago, let alone mention the cfl, i dont think he has no idea about the cfl, i remember when ricky went to his first practice with the argos and he commented that there is a lot of talent in canada, the guys at espn and pti were laughing at him calling him crazy.

Please translate that into something coherent.

"I don't think he has no idea about the CFL"...come again?

what i meant to say is he doesnt know the cfl exists.

You wrote: "I remember when ricky went to his first practice with the argos and he commented that there is a lot of talent in canada..."

How could he comment there is a lot of talent in Canada (your words) if "what [you] meant to say is he doesn't know the CFL exists"?

???

Never mind.