Ticats make a trade

1 Like

It was nice knowing you Ryan. Thanks for everything. :roll_eyes:

I guess he was having a hard time getting acclimated and what not.

That's really strange. I can only surmise that he was brought in temporarily to "educate" our struggling punters.

1 Like

"Conditional 8ah-round draft pick".

Great investment, co-GMs...

1 Like

:sunglasses: Exactly mighty one !!
All the big hoopla about Ryan's signing and he would be the answer to our punting woes.... :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Then without even playing 1 game with us , he is GONGZO,,,,,Bye Bye Jon Ryan :rofl:

So typical of this franchise :roll_eyes: :frowning_face:

1 Like

I assume it depends on if he plays for elks or not

It could be that he's not as good as what we have . So we get an 8th round pick . Perhaps he wanted to be closer to his western roots . Who knows ?

So to sum this all up . We got rid of the punter we used to have and signed a punter that we never used to replace him all to end up with neither one of them still on the team in a two week span ? BUT we did end up with a bottom feeder 8th rd draft pick !!! Good Job Management !!! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It's great to see that you defend EVERY move that this organization makes. Actually, it's very funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Gordon Whyte LS was an 8th round pick in 2019 . There are gems out there .

2 Likes

John Hodge

@JohnDHodge

Ticats fans, what was your favourite moment of the Jon Ryan era? #Ticats #CFL

:rofl: :rofl:

For me it was his opening press conference when he was wearing an Elks t-shirt and saying how happy he was to be here . :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Another great memory was when he said he was looking forward to playing for Chris Jones and how great us Edmonton fans were . :rofl:

1 Like

Hard to say if I have more memories of the impact of John Ryan or Charleston Hughes. Both key signings in the history of the franchise.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Twitter: "Recently acquired punter Jon Ryan speaks with the media following today's practice. #Ticats | #CFL https://t.co/ajUqfKfZwQ" / Twitter

1 Like

Seems to me like we got a free 8th round draft pick.

1 Like

Gonna throw Patrick Levels in there too

1 Like

:sunglasses: What an embarassing way for Mr. Ryan to finish his career !!!

From the top of the heap, to the bottom of it :roll_eyes: :sleepy:

The Tiger Cats thank you !!! :upside_down_face: :roll_eyes:

I guess this proves what so many on this Forum have been saying all along:

The Tiger-Cats organization clearly has no interest in fielding a winning team this year. They must be "tanking" to improve their position in next year's CFL Draft and gaining this 8th Round Draft pick will certainly strengthen the roster next year, when Hamilton will once again be hosting the Grey Cup game. Makes perfect sense.
:wink:

I refused to believe it before, but it is indisputable now.
Of course, this raises an important question:
"What do we do for the rest of the season??"

1 Like