Ticats lineup in the Grey Cup

So what’s the story with Jake Burt?

What’s the story ?

Well for one did you know that he has a name that works both ways ?

Trub Etaj?
According to Wikipedia, Jacob Nolan Burt is his full name. Three “first” names, if you will. As opposed to the blew team’s MBT who has three “last” names, if you will.

1 Like

Als O Line is young and weak , Bombers O Line is best in the league and solid as a rock…means #33 flys through narrow holes and pounds all game…

lol.

He could be one of those late night law firms that you see on the Buffalo channels .

I could see the pitch now…" Did you get hurt ? call Jacob , Nolan and Burt "

Hi stranger . New in town ? Be sure to try the veal and remember to tip your server . Peter Griffin’s response would be “Road House” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Pat Lynch (remembers when the bar was a lot higher)

This has got to be the most encouraging post I’ve seen for Sunday. Those are some pretty key players! Throw in Dane Evans and we just might have a chance.

One other missing piece - home field advantage!

2 Likes

Also, I hope the Cats play smart - limit the amount of dumb penalties.

I think Mosca will be doing what he can from the other side to ensure another home Grey Cup win.

2 Likes

Yes you did

1 Like

Check the time of the post there champ.

simmer down there champ

1 Like

Enjoy the week my friend!

The TiCats will likely have 14 starters in their line-up, who also started in the last Grey Cup. And, that number splits evenly between offence and defence.
If you compare WPG's starting offence in that Grey Cup, to their starting offence in this year's Western Final, you'll find only one difference. That's Couture, now @ C,, where Cody Speller started. On defence, 8 of their 12 starters are in the same spot, as is Grant, their returner.

2 Likes

Based on some of the images looks like Beverette is in with the starting D. Not sure if he’s starting or drawing in certain packages

Most important. The clothing "line up".
Gold pants.
Start putting the names on the cup now.

6 Likes

Where’s the stripe ? Where’s Addison ?

I don’t know… they won last two weeks with the black pants. Could be a major issue here.

Another major difference is no Chris Strev as a change of pace QB option

1 Like

Yeah but we don’t have Jake Burt to pass block.