Ticats launch alternate Made in the Hammer brand

HAMILTON — The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have launched their alternate brand, highlighted by the Made in The Hammer third uniform. The announcement of the brand on June 9 coincides with the City of Hamilton’s 176th Birthday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/06/09/ticats-launch-alternate-made-in-the-hammer-brand/
1 Like

As far as alternative (facts) uniforms go, I like it.:+1:

1 Like

Very cool... although the steel grey seems dangerously close to Argo Cambridge blue.

1 Like

Next year they’ll copy the Blue Bomber Uniform if they can’t win the Cup.

2 Likes

Bombers special alternative uniforms “suck stones” UGLY!

1 Like

I was born in Hamilton in 1948 - I love the spirit of the city and of the team. The idea of a special uniform is great - I look forward to seeing them.

3 Likes

Holy crap 1948? Good for you. You are a very fortunate person. If I’m here for another 11 years and still posting, I’ll be very happy… nothing but respect.

1 Like

Awesome Sir.

Hamilton was founded on people like yourself.

Do you still go to home games? Id love to buy you a beverage.

If you had to give one story, what is one cool Hammer story you are willing to share?

My family came to the city in 1945 and 1951. (Mom from Finland dad from Germany). Love hearing old stories from this wonderful city.

Did you see Pink Floyd in 1975 at Ivor Wynne?

1 Like

Very cool. I had such a great time at Hamilton a few years ago. Such friendly and knowledgeable fans.

2 Likes

Pretty nice, waaaay better than the jerseys Calgary seems so happy with (stripes for god's sake! yuck).

1 Like

Great video. Fantastic uniforms. The Hammer is looking good