TICATS ESKIMO PREDICTION

STAMPS WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY AGAINST WEEB . MURRAY . DAVIS
REILLY WILL RUN ALOT AND GET ABOUT 7 0 YARDS RUSHING
HAMILTON WILL HAVE TROUBLE PROTECTING BURRIS AND WILL ABANDON RUN GAME

BUSSEY AND NORWOOD WILL HAVE BREAKTHROUG GAMES ON DEFENCE SOLIDIFYING THEIR ROLES
OUR RECIEVERS WILLNOT GET OPEN AND NOT CREATE SEPERATION OR COEM BACK TO THE BALL SO ALOT OF FRUSTRAION FOR BURRIS RESULTING IN ONE FUMBLE AND ONE INTERCEPTION AND 4 SACKS

EDM 29 HAM 22

I have a feeling Hamilton's defence will play better, so Edm will score about 21. Tough to call on Hamilton but since their pass rush isn't as scary as Sask I will say Hamilton 24 (Burris has 1500yds passing as opposed to Reilly 950)

Too many changes for Hamilton. I'll say......

Edm 34
Ham 21

An Argo-Cat fan

Pulling for the Cats to beat the Edmutton but I'm keeping my pain killers handy. :wink:

TiCats 2 - Eskimos 1

A Safety for Hamilton as Reilly fumbles into his own end-zone. Edmonton tries for another rouge in the dying seconds in order to force OT ... but it's kicked out of the end zone ... back and forth until Hamilton tackles an Eskimo trying once last time to hoof it!

And because the Riders aren't playing this week ... it'll be the TSN GOTW and we'll have to watch it again!

AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS WILL BECOME SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE ON THE INTERNETS!!!

It can be done so come on the Cats a win is so important at this time.GO CATS! :cowboy:

26 - 11 Eskies

So… the only statement you got right was an INT… give up the prediction game… you really suck at it!!

Well it looks like many are Wrong again including Chris Schultz Mr. CFL Analyst? I had predicted the Cats to win by a score of 28 to 18 and almost but till the last minutes of the game but still a Win for our Tiger-Cats. Austin can say that injuries are not excuses to lose but with so many players out and now returning to play that made a huge difference last night with having Torrie Davis and Boudreax back on the D-Line and Stala and Jones in the line up it just raises everyone's playing level, just look at the great game Ellingson had with two TD's now 3 in total if he keeps this pace up he is sure to be Rookie of the Year in the CFL for 2013! The DUKE!!

It's a start, two wins under our belt this year so far 2-4 record and a Bye-Week, lets rest up our players and back at it against Winnipeg in back to back games and get back to Winning again!!

EAT EM RAW TIGER-CATS!!!

Up until game time last night I figured H. would loose, but then I really started thinking about E. and realized that H. has a real chance but it would be close, thus my 24-21 Hamilton. BUT - that was TOO CLOSE.