RB COBB, KEITH

FB BROWN

WR MANN,JAMES

WR STALLA, BAUMANN, CARTER

SB BRUCE

SB MCDANIEL , BALL

OT JIMENEZ, MORENCIE
OT GAUTHIER,CARLSON
OG HUDSON, ROTTIER ( COULD MAKE THE MOVE TO START )
OG DYAKOWSKI
C HAGE

PUNTER : ????
PLACE KICKER : De 'Angelos

DE LONG , MURPHY
DT ADAMS , BOLDEN
DT MCYNTYRE, KIRK
DE HICKMAN

OLB JOHNSON, MARIUZ, CARTER
MLB FLOYD , BARRENCHIA
OLB KNOWLTON , IKE BROWN

CB BRADLEY
CB POOLE
HB SHIVERS
HB TISDALE , DENNIS
S BARKER , BEVERIDGE

Stala at WR?

Okay coach..

OOPS my mistake
Stala at SB and Bruce at WR

Hey Zenstate did you not say you live in Vancouver ?

If so , did you get anywhere near any Olympic events or atmosphere ?

Morencie is a Center, not a tackle. Maybe a guard, definitely not a tackle. Carlson is most likely a guard. Rottier is a tackle until proven otherwise.

With the cash that KK is set to earn he will start or be cut

The Ticats have always found Running backs...

I would think that if he was going to be cut, it would have already been done. I mean, why wait?

I have a feeling his being cut or not resides on wether they can find anybody else in their US camps.If they find someone that can do his job or better for cheaper, he's out the door, if not he's got at least 1 more season.

Never thought of that. All I know is the Tigertown store has a ton of Keith jerseys, and there was a video on the site with the OC and he specifically mentioned Keith. I thought he was done too until these developments. Then I wondered “Why keep him around?” I never once thought of the U.S camps.

All that said, I do hope Keith gets a shot. He hasn’t had a chance due to injuries. We kept Lumsden around a lot longer. Sure he wasn’t making the same money, but he never started and finished a season during his entire time here.

I could be mistaken, but i thought that i saw Rottier playing left guard in a couple games

He did play LG when Dyakowski was injured, but that was because he was the only other lineman dressed for the game. They ideally want to groom him for OT if he can handle the position - Morencie is a C/G and Carlson an OG.

Yes you are right, Rottier did play LG.BUT, tackle and Center are two different positions that require alot of skill whereas guard is a job nearly any OL can do.So it's common for Center's to go to Guard and for Tackle's to go to Guard but rarely if ever do they go from Center to Tackle.

I wouldnt argue that OG is a OL spot where any offensive lineman can play... different offenses require Guards to play different roles and require different techniques, although you are definately right in saying that it is abump between tackle and centre... i have rarely seen people play centre and guard (usually for physical reasons i.e. hieght) and just the unique differences in the jobs that these positions have.

I went to 1 event which was women's long track speed skating at the olympic oval in Richmond. The oval is so big that I bet you could build a small town inside it. Anyway, I was there when Christine Nesbit from London, ON won gold and it was pretty exciting. I am not a speed skating fan at all but they were the only tickets I could really afford for my girlfriend and I at 75 ea. Everything else was about 200 and up.

I also went downtown a few times while the Olympics were on and it was crazy busy and like a giant street party. Pretty amazing when only 1 venue (Pacific Coliseum) is anywhere near downtown. Great times for sure.

Is that a done deal that we are going 2 get that DeAngelas guy 2 kick?Because of the amount of hype a couple of people on the forum were giving him he must be a kicker/punter and not just a kicker/one-trick pony???

And i knew AB3 at SB over WR was a mistake.He can actually play SB though, I couldn't tell you the last time he ran a SB route....

DeAngelis is solely a kicker.

really? it's 2 bad he's not a punter/kicker because then we could use a non-import 2 kill 2 birds with one stone and really free up space on the roster..

Need to check your math. You currently have 17 Canadians on the depth chart + a punter....not enough under the old limits :cowboy: