TiCats depth chart vs BC

Grigsby is a no go

I just don't get Austin sometimes. Holley is useless, we need a back that can get yards.

Statements like that are a clear example of why Austin is a pro head coach, and you’re simply on a forum writing about what your delusions tell you.

Its called having a opinion, nowhere did I say I know better than coach. Next time you want to open your big mouth send me a PM

Writing “Holley is useless” is beyond an “opinion”. It’s pure ignorance. You might not what to expose your negative qualities so much.

Also, why the hell would I want to PM you? It’s a public forum, so I have no interest in hiding things in PM’s.

Quite possibly the least experienced receiving corps the team has fielded in recent memory, if you measure by total career receiving yards. Lots of raw talent - hopefully that helps compensate for the lack of years in the league.

I wonder if Banks will finally get more opportunities on offence beyond the end-around runs?

Two Canadians to sit this one out as game day scratches,most likely LB-O'Mara and DT-Atkinson.
Depth chart 46 consists of 3 QB/20 Imp/23 Can
Not quite sure why Collins not dressing for this one , he isn't listed on the 1 gm and has been demoted to the PR.
I'm kinda surprised that they just didn't switch out Sinkfield for Grant at slot and leave Collins in the lineup instead of activating Underwood. My guess is that knowing Austin he probably felt that Underwood had a better week of practice then Collins did.It also could be that Austin is looking at a little more height with Underwood (6'2")over Collins(5'10")

I was also like most everybody else was, hoping to see Grigsby suit up for this one,hopefully Holley does okay and they utilize Woodson as well and get him some more touches this game in rotation. From what Holley has shown so far this season I'm not convinced that he is a capable starter at RB. I think he would be more effective as a rotational and situational change up option then an every down type of back. Austin obviously sees something in this guy though and hopefully he has a big game on Saturday and proves me wrong.

Statements like that are a clear example of why Austin is a pro head coach, and you're simply on a forum writing about what your delusions tell you.
[/quote]
Its called having a opinion, nowhere did I say I know better than coach. Next time you want to open your big mouth send me a PM
[/quote]
Writing "Holley is useless" is beyond an "opinion". It's pure ignorance. You might not what to expose your negative qualities so much.

Also, why the hell would I want to PM you? It's a public forum, so I have no interest in hiding things in PM's.
[/quote]
Perhaps calling Holley useless was overboard and that's my bad. However as this is a public forum your calling me delusional is also overboard and not warranted. You took a shot at me and calling me out here was not needed.

calling Holley useless if beyond silly

I do agree the Great Grigbsy is the better runner but if I had to guess the game plan is still going to be same old pass a lot run a little so may as well keep Holley in for blocking and receiving.

if we are up by 30 again before half time, please Austin put Woodson in atleast.

I agree Holly is a good back and getting better with more reps and playing time. Plus he is universal he can play multiple positions. It would be great see Grigsby play and maybe he will shortly but with C.J. out I would like to see the best player at that position and trust our head coach with that call.

GO CATS GO!!!