TiCats Depth Chart vrs Arghholes, LD Classic

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 25m25 minutes ago
#Ticats add DB @CassiusVaughn, DL Delano Johnson and LB Ron Omara to the roster. Archambault, Timmis, Hunter off.

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 24m24 minutes ago
One other change of note on the #Ticats depth: Matt Coates listed as the starter ahead of @swatt89 at REC. #CFL

I thought Vaughan was supposed to start instead of Sermons? :?

Let's see who finishes.

Bryan Hall is not playing, He must be too embarrassed after whiffing on that 2nd and long tackle on Jennings on the final game winning drive that cost the Arblows the game last week! :lol:
1 game injured list for the 2nd most important game of the year! pffffftt! :oops: (probably stubbed his camel toe!)

Chris O'LearyVerified account ?@olearychris 28m28 minutes ago
Notable absence for the #argos vs #ticats this week: Bryan Hall is on the one game injured list. #cfl

DL Waud starts
IN DL Bishop, DB Mitchell
OUT DL Hall, DB Smith

I wouldn't be surprised if he still does. Both Reserves will be Internationals .... I'd guess Johnson ... plus Vaughn or Sermons,

Nope, one international and one national. DT Gaydosh and LB Smith will be the reserves. Drew Edwards reported that DE Johnson will be dressing with LB Smith sitting out. Also reported that Vaughn would start over Sermons.

My mistake,mightypope. Rather than counting them up, I was thinking this week, compared to last week, and forgot that, @ Calgary, both Reserves were NATs, for the first time in 5 games. Now for this game, it's 2 NATs out and 1 in, so the Reserves will be 1 of each. And, I wasn't aware of the Edwards' report on Johnson and Smith. Thanks for that, and for setting me straight.