TiCats depth chart verses Als

http://s1.postimg.org/j9c475e0f/Depth_chart_Als.png

Thanks Grover for the Depth Chart, good to review before the game tomorrow in Montreal. I sure hope Cary Koch can get a little more speed on the returns against the Al's while replacing Banks and McDuffie, tough to replace those guys, Austen says he will probably try a couple of other players on returns as well, maybe Sam Guiguere or Luke Tasker??

GO CATS GO!!!

I am wondering which international player will sit out. Based on last week it would be the back-up defensive halfback, which would mean it would be Gainey. But he had an INT and was great on special teams. Alternatives are Bowman (who has played great when in) or Hall (not a lot of DL depth without him). I am going to guess Bowman.

Man, I was really hoping we'd get Dyakowski and Gable back. Oh well, maybe vs the Plague Riders

I was hoping to see Masoli and McGee switching places.

I think Austin will give McGee the short yardage QB role after seeing Masoli in the LDC and his comment something like “you gotta make plays” when asked about fumbles this week. :wink:

Completely agree!

Even though the chart shows Davis ahead of Gainey,I’m guessing that Davis is the scratch for the 3rd straight game as the import and that Rockhill will be the Cdn scratch again for the 3rd straight game. Gainey was listed at LB last game on the chart but is a true DB and is more versatile than Davis,plus he started the year out in Mtl and will be more valuable to the coaching staff as he should know the Al’s nuances and tendencies not to mention their playbook. It is just a guess on my part but it would seem that a few of the starters from last years defense are in the Austin doghouse after under performing so far this season.Davis,Boudreaux and Norwood it seems fall into this category,although the latter two are listed on the IL knowing Austin there is a good chance that they are there only because of performance issues and not because of any real injury issues that are serious enough to keep them out of the lineup.

Bobo said"
“Even though the chart shows Davis ahead of Gainey,I’m guessing that Davis is the scratch for the 3rd straight game as the import and that Rockhill will be the Cdn scratch again for the 3rd straight game.”

Bobo you rock!!

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ?@Ticats now
Today’s #Ticats scratches presented by @trainerschoice: DB Emanuel Davis and OL Carson Rockhill.