Changes from last week
Saunders and Neil in, Coleman and Scheuerman out
- Jeremiah Masoli has thrown just one interception in his last 6 starts (169 pass attempts).
- Luke Tasker is 74 yards short of his second career 1,000-yard season and 17 yards short of 4,000 for his career.
- Adrian Tracy has 6 QB Sacks but 5 have come in just his last 5 games. - Hamilton has averaged 33 points per game over their last 4 contests; they averaged only 20 points over their first 12 games.
- With a win Hamilton can finish above .500 on the road at 5-4 compared to a 1-7 record at home. A win this week in Ottawa would match their best road record since 1998.
- Justin Capicciotti has had 2 Sacks in the last 3 weeks to push his career total to 34
- Jalen Sunders did not play last week and remains 23 yards short of 1,000 receiving this season.
- Richard Leonard is second in the CFL in total Takeaways with 7 and leads the CFL with 12 pass knockdowns.
Jeremiah Masoli: Has started the last 8 games for Hamilton and they are 5-3 .625 compared to their 0-8 start. His W-L record is unusual in that he is 8-2 on the road but just 1-6 career at home (9-8 overall). Masoli has a current streak of 3 straight 300+ yard games, the longest streak of his career. In the last 3 games he has gone 70-of-102 (68.6%) with 4 TDs.
Brandon Banks 100+ in 4 straight: Banks' current run of consecutive 100-yard games has reached 4 in a row. That is a level that has been reached only 8 times in the last 22 seasons covering 1996 to 2017. The last player to extend that streak to at least 5 games of 100+ in a row was Jamel Richardson in 2011 (6 straight). The CFL record is 8 g