ticats.ca

It suddenly looks like a re-design done, obviously, by the same guy who designs the parking lots for all big box store shopping areas! Is there still a way, on ticats.ca,to get to the "Tiger-Cats Chat?"

[quote=“ottawacat”]It suddenly looks like a re-design done, obviously, by the same guy who designs the parking lots for all big box store shopping areas! Is there still a way, on ticats.ca,to get to the “Tiger-Cats Chat?”[/quote]

Simply clik on “forums”. You’re here…you must have seen that/done that. Yea, it’s different…but still there. :wink:

Maybe I was too quick to criticize. I had to go to the league site to find my way in. However, I now see that it is under "More."
Now, slightly less unimpressed with the changes.

You had a valid concern because it wasn't there initially after the modification. Neither was the construction cam page. I think it is super crappy navigation system. I hate those huge popup menu blocks.

Another thread of Ticat fans doing what they do best; complaining.

I found the link to the Ticat network in about 3 seconds, maybe only 2. CFL Network/Tiger-Cats/4th option down.

Kevin - To be fair to earlier commenters when I first went to the new layout some of the links such as Fanzone and the construction cam link were not there under the 'More' tab. They appeared later. I had to use the web history on my browser to get the link to the Construction webcam earlier because there was no link to it originally on the revamped Ti-Cats website.

You would think in a visual information age that the Tiger-Cat Web Page design would have high impact and visual appeal? I see nothing in the latest design, it's like something created out of a free-bee web design system, compare the Tiger-Cats site to many sports teams in the USA or Canada and the new design wouldn't make the top 20 in any list and talk about weird to navigate, design team give your heads a shake!

meh, not much different in the grand scheme.... just moved around the content

I have the main site, the forum, and the construction camera bookmarked. They may have moved things around on the main site, but my other two bookmarks still work. :wink:

You people need to go outside. All you do is criticize every small thing. They made the website easier to use, and because you diehards check the website 50 times a day, you ended up seeing it in the middle of the install. Stop complaining!!

It will grow on you like every other change that was made in the past. :wink:

But if they stopped criticizing they wouldn't be true fans, would they? (tongue planted firmly in cheek).

Like mould? :twisted: