Ticats bring down the CFL !!

I cannot stomach anymore Ticat games,l own 4 season tickets and am fed up with this team.Our record is a joke and it hurts all of us fans and the CFL,we look so unprofessional as a team when we play that it has to hurt the ratings for the rest of the league.I DO NOT BLAME THE PLAYERS ,there are a few playes like Moreno,Setta,Amour,Williams,Lumsden,Caulley that give 110 % ,the coaching staff has to be the worst ever assembled for any CFL team.There are NO SIGNS that next year will be any different,l cannot see myself renewing next year,it is a waste of emotions,time and money ,frustration is a understatement.You cannot have a team in the CFL be so uncompetive for so many years ,our season was over after Labour Day,now l am watching the NFL for my football fix because the Hamilton Tigercats just doesnt do it for me anymore!!!!!I am drained as a ticat fan ,l have no emotions left for this team.I cannot support such UNPROFESSIONALISM anymore!SORRY~

Just switch to the BC Lions problem solved.

ok we all hear you!!! wait till next year. you will be cheering again!!!! :rockin:

Yawn. What is excellent is that we got CP this year and he has this year for learning the offence and getting used to the coaches and players and a say in the offence. Next year, look out. I really like Caulley and maybe Jesse at slot and on kick returns so he won't get hurt as much being such a big target, this team could be scary. Of course our secondary has to get much better, and it will hopefully.

Exactly. It doesn't matter how good any other part of the team is, if opposing QBs can throw three passes for fourteen points we'll always be playing catch up.

Americans support their teams who never win, don`t be like Ottawa and lose your team, support the cats and the CFL.

Yawn

wow.....other fans feel this way too.

I live in Vancouver and you couldn't pay me enough to cheer for the Lions.

It’s the Bush League Nature that brings down the CFL. Referring is emabarrasing, game day presentation is embarrasing.

League has good players it’s just the way the league operates that turns people off.

If Toronto gets an NFL Team it will be the end of the CFL and that’s unfortunate cause the league has potential,. But right now it’s too bush.

I won't watch the Lions until they get a good q.b in there. Jackson is proving that you don't need a good or even average q.b to win in this league.

I always think winners like to win not lose! Are you saying Americans have grown to lose? If that is true I am proud to be Canadian! For that whining fan, there is always people waiting to take his season tickets when he walks out the door!You dont have to worry about that!

They were the lesser of all evils for me until Footballyoubet started posting here. Now I find my stomach turning at the mere thought of cheering for them. :smiley:

As to the original topic of the thread, ask me if I care what the rest of the CFL thinks about the Ticats. Stryka is correct. There are so many other things that bring down the CFL. The replay is my top choice.

Hey albo51 ... help me, are you watching the 1-5 Bills, the 1-5 Jets, the 1-4 Bengals, the 1-4 Saints, the 1-5 Falcons or the 1-6 Rams ?? No I know its the 0-6 Dolpins RIGHT ???? .. or is it the other 6 teams that are under .500 ?? or do you go for winners cheering wildly for the 6 teams that have managed .500 now ?? With 19 of 32 teams so very piss poor this season and to say what you say about a football fix, it amazes me that you quit on US to get your fix watching all those loosers ... well enjoy .. or open your eyes cus YIKES over 50 percent of this years NFL teams stink .....

Don't worry. The guys at the Forbidden Website are working on a plan. A plan which will fix it all.

Stay tuned, details later this week.

No the terriable reffing brings down the CFL!!!!!!

[b]It's the Bush League Nature that brings down the CFL. Referring is emabarrasing, game day presentation is embarrasing.

League has good players it's just the way the league operates that turns people off.

If Toronto gets an NFL Team it will be the end of the CFL and that's unfortunate cause the league has potential,. But right now it's too bush.[/b]

Wow, that's quite an insightful analysis there Stryka. To someone like you, unless it's an American league of some sort with American teams, it's bush. I personally find the game day presentation great and the way the league operates with the funds it has available, is probably the best of all leagues if you take into account the funds that the leagues have available. Watching an NHL, NFL, MLB or NBA game, IMHO, can look more bush to me than most CFL games for a few reasons. I'll take your approach on this and not provide much analysis as I don't want to confuse you and send your brain into a short circuit.

Sadly, there will always be a group of displaced Americans living amongst us here in Southern Ontario. "Wanna be's".

Has nothing to do with "American"
teams/leagues so I'm not sure were that comes from (possible insecurity you have). And I don't have the time (that you obviously have 5000+ posts) to give you what I really feel about the CFL in a full Analysis it would take to long and I fear you wouldn't be able to handle the facts.

Truth is I do Love the CFL and have for 20+ years. But as a loyal fan that I "once" was of the game, I have seen to many flaws to the point were it emabarrases me to deniy the facts that this once proud game has turned into a BUSH LEAGUE.

Fair enough. And I think the NHL is bush league for the record, not that it matters though. Actually, NBA, NFL, MLB and NLL etc. are all bush leagues also to me when I come to think of it. Sports in general is bush league. Doesn't mean I don't like sports, I do, but it's all bush, pro sports leagues.

And I can handle any facts you have so deliver them to me if you want, your choice.