TICATS BLACK AND GOLD DAY ?

Any word and where this will be and when .

I would venture a guess of SAT JUNE 9 OR SUNDAY JUNE 10 ..AS IT WAS JUNE 11 last year ..

I hope it will be at the MAC stadium and not burlington this year

Has anyone heard anything ? or any speculation ?
I assume training camp will be held at Mac too

Similar question so I dont wanna waste a new thread, when do the Ticats serve at Jack Astor's?

I regrettably have to say, that one thing that Toronto does right for their games is having their after game party within walking distance of the Rogers Center. That Jack Astors is always a good time and always packed, regardless of a Ti-Cat or Argo win or lose. Driving out to Centennial after a loss is a major buzz-kill.

I agree with hoping it won't be held in Burlington again, but would rather see it played at IW being this is the last season for the old IW!

where do you want them to have it, Mcdonalds...
I agree it sucks having to drive down to Centennial and thats why I have never been even tho I do go to Jacks almost every time I see a game in Toronto. I don't wanna get off topic but thats just one of the many reasons this location sucks for a stadium.

What about the Dizzy Weasel Pub and Grub? It is at 912 Barton St. E. and is only a 5 minute walk from Ivor Wynne.

BP is in bed with the TiCats and there is one at Centre.

I really hope that was a joke...

BP is actually a good idea but I think they have a thing with Jacks...
I like both places so I wouldn't mind if they switched

BP is actually a good idea but I think they have a thing with Jacks... I like both places so I wouldn't mind if they switched
BP? sounds like a good place to get oiled but the amenities leave a lot to be desired. :wink:
8) Sorry guys, but I hope it is held in Burlington again this year. Last years event in Burlington was the most successfully
  attended black and gold game in recent years !!!

Even the TiCat Cheerleader auditions are held in Burlington.....so what does that tell you ???

Just ask "Caretaker" where he would like to have the game again this year .

Burlington is an untapped gold mine for potential season ticket buyers, and the Ticats know this !!!

LOL people like Onknight?

I would rather it be held in Hamilton so I could go and take the girls, but if it has to be held in Burlington I wish it would be held somewhere that is more easily reached by public transit.