Ticats at Twocolours Pre-Season Play-By-Play Thread

Had a phone call so missed a few minutes - see we’re all tied up. Think this is the only preseason game thus far where the visitors took the lead and the home side was playing catch up! Not sure who’s in at RB for us but he’s looking pretty good.

Man our punter has looked awesome! Although hopefully we won’t be punting much this year

I’m liking this#41 DeMontre Hurst so far playing at SAM filling in for the AWOL Rico Murray .
Leading tackler with 5 in the first half along with a QB sack as well .

Acklin is a taller Tasker…he doesn’t drop passes.

They are throwing Hurst into the fire at SAM. He has made some nice plays at the line, but looks suspect in pass coverage.

Leonard has looked bad at DB, IMO.

McGough has looked good at DE.

Our young punter looks great.

DB/KR Allen has some nice wheels.

Just heard him being discussed on the TSN1150 half time show by ?? and Steve Milton adn they were wondering what they’d do with him. Be nice if they could hang on to him and use him as a punter leaving Hajurullahu with just the place kicking duties.

That did look like a GREAT catch by Chambers on a hotly contested ball. Great toss by the young 3rd stringer too! Of course Campbell wants to challenge that it was a completed pass.

Heard that mentioned at half time (bolded line). Hope Murray is able to show up soon - he may not be Unamba but he should do well enough at that spot.

See we have a female official - first I’ve seen her in this game - they made a much bigger deal of the female officials in the Calgary game last night.

Should be getting on more even playing ground here as I suspect most of their starters or potential starters are now out of the game.

Well that was a weird punt and recover!

Hayden Moore to Crockett!!!

Beautiful drive

TOUCHDOWN TICATS!!! HAYWOOD TO CROCKETT!!! (WHO??)
Guess I should correct that - couldn’t remember the QBs name but that was
MOORE TO CROCKETT!!
And Ticats take the lead!!! Not the usual scenario for a visiting preseason team who left most of their starters at home!! :smiley:

Well it was nice while it lasted - coverage on the kickoff just pooped the bed and allowed a return TD >:(

UUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!

Special teams??

Oops! I jinxed it

Well every now and again one’s going to get away on your and you have to admit the OTTRB returner has some good wheels! White I’m not as impressed with and Tucker just missed a ball tossed right at him. They could be gone by tomorrow or Monday.

TD !!! Davey Crockett…er Josh that is ;DNice drive , nice plays for him along with Sumpter and Lawry . 8)And oooops , we have a kr return TD going the other way for the TWOCOLOURS >:(and were tied up once again . I gotta say that so far this has been the most competitive and closest preseason game so far this season .

i was just going to mention that myself. Just checked on the CFL site for the scores and the closest was the BC/Edmonton game I think with a score of 20-3. CFL game tracker must be taking preseason weekends off because apparently there’ NO SCORE in this one! ::slight_smile:

Unusual for a preseason game but I still haven’t seen too many flags tossed in this game and I don’t recall any by the Ticats (but I might have missed something). Some games have been flag fests!

Crockett and Sumpter have looked pretty good - PR spots maybe although Sumpter is down so depending on the severity of the injury, he might be released. Tough for these guys who get injured trying to make a roster. :frowning:

Moore getting it done!

TD!!!

7 of 10 , 2 TD’s, over 120yards passing :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Well I heard Marshall Ferguson remark recently that he hadn’t been overly impressed with Moore in training camp but he’s been looking pretty good this half and sure can toss a long ball. Great catch by Tucker too!

Maybe he doesn’t practice as well but he sure seems to show up when the lights are on! Of course he’s not exactly playing against top end competition but neither are the OTTRBs! i’d say he looks better than Collins - or whoever is in at QB for the OTTRBs