Ticats at BC PBP Thread

So I heard not long ago. AH sunny skies on the left coast and the roof (or half of it) is open!

Can’t be any worse than Al Michaels and Dennis Miller can it?

How long before Toronto tries to sign him…

Al is great. Dennis Miller… Better than Suitor.

Defenses stepping up - BC good enough to deflect Evans’ pass but not alert enough to try to snag it!

Or until “someone” suggests that the Ticats sign him.

BC playing dirty with that uncalled for hit on Kalinic! >:( >:( Got them backed up - now all they have to do is get them off the field - oops spoke to soon - just picked up about 25 yards running!! >:(

Tuggle sucks- change my mind

Porous run d is back

Leads the team in tackles so I think not - at least not all the time.

And the run defence shall kill us.

Can’t believe we had John white and let him walk.

Rico with the pick. Should have taken a knee in the end zone though

And bounce-off tackling - but Reilly is picked off in the end zone :slight_smile: - (imitation of Evans?)

Only problem is they almost drove the field when if the D had stopped them sooner, they could have flipped the FP. Now we’re deep in our end again. SIGH!! :frowning:

Yup - although they aren’t starting in the shadow of their goal posts so that’s good

Wynn is playing both right and left tackle? (From the TSN lineup.) Might explain BC’s ability to run against us.

Rico playing centre field on that one. Very fortunate that they didn’t rule that he exited the end zone.

He was pretty much on the goal line - SEE Proulx doesn’t always hate us! :wink:

And BANKS is ROLLING!! :slight_smile:

Lucky indeed. Saved by a VERY quick whistle.

Evan’s should have kept running for the 1st down instead of passing!

Liram doesn’t seem to have much success kicking in a dome! Good tackle to save Lankford from getting a big run back!

John White down - still want him? :wink: